SEAN X READER - In The Corn Field

hi so this story is NSFW/smut so if you're like 13 or something maybe dont read it?? i will have a warning right before the smutty shit by the way and not all of the stories will include smut. i literally love sean so much he's literally a king (this reader is written as a cis female who uses she/her pronouns )
TRIGGER WARNING - sex
~i really hope you enjoy this story~
summary - the gang is throwing a party for a little bit of fun and sean finally admits something he's been wanting to tell you for a while. this leads to a bit of fun and an unexpected surprise

"Y/N! How are ya?" Sean says pulling you into his lap. You roll your eyes. It's obvious he's drunk. It wouldn't hurt as much if you weren't practically in love with him.
"I'm pretty good, Sean," you say, getting up and sitting beside him instead. You notice how he actually looks kind of hurt that you're not sitting on his lap anymore but you decide to just brush it away. Probably just bruising his ego not his heart.
"Did I ever tell ya you're beautiful? 'Cause you are, Y/N, really fucking pretty." Sean beamed, putting his arm around you.
"Shut up, Maguire, you silly bastard," you laugh to yourself.
"I ain't joking here, I truly love ya," Sean says and suddenly his lips are on yours and the world is spinning and your eyes have gone wide. It was the absolute best feeling ever.
"Get a room, you two," Javier shouted, laughing his head off.
"Aye, fuck off, you little shit," Sean said with a laugh.
You're head was completely spinning. Did he seriously kiss you or was it all just a bit of fun?
"Come with me, would you, Y/N?" Sean whispered in your ear, brushing your hair behind you ear.
You nod and ignore as the other members of the gang whistle and cheer.
Sean grabs a lantern from a table and grabs your hand pulling you closer to him, as he leads you out the the corn field that's not too far away from camp. He sits down and kisses you more forcefully and full of passion. You return the kiss and sit on his lap, straddling him.
"I really do love ya, Y/N," he says, kissing your neck.
!!!NSFW STARTS HERE!!!
Sean quickly  unbuttons your shirt as the kisses become more desperate and more longing. You start to do the same to him and you both start slowly grinding on one another. The smell of arousal was in the air as Sean helped you fully undress.
"Y/N.....you're so fucking beautiful," he whispered in your ear.
You grin at him and stared undressing him, only stopping to kiss him as he stroked you all over. He stroked all the way up your leg and abruptly stopped when he was nearly there as you pulled him out of his underwear.
"Keep going, Maguire." You smile.
Despite probably not having as much experience as he would like you to know, Sean was a really good lover. He certainly knew how to put his hands to good use.
"Sean..." you moaned as he brought you to the first high of the night.
"Are you ready?" he asked, stroking your chest and kissing your neck.
"Of course I am, you Irish bastard," you laughed.
Something you noticed was that Sean was loud. He certainly wasn't afraid of making a bit of noise. You were just about to come to the second climax of the night, Sean quickening the pace when you heard rustling and footsteps. Just as you came to that high you saw him.
"Y/N...." Sean moaned.
"JAVIER!" You screamed.
"Excuse me? Wrong fella you got here, Y/N," Sean shouted, obviously hurt.
"No, I mean what the fuck are you doing Javier?" You asked.
Javier stepped out with his hands over his eyes.
"I am so sorry, I swear on my life I wasn't watching you guys. Dutch told me to come looking for you, that's all." Javier apologised and you could tell he was being genuine. "Told him it was a bad idea....well i'll leave you guys to it." he said as he left with his hands still over his eyes.
You removed your hands from your chest and looked at Sean.
"Fucking Christ," Sean started to laugh, a warm laugh that filled you with warmth. "And for a second there I thought you was moaning the wrong fucking name."

!!!NSFW ENDS HERE!!!

"Ah, I truly love ya, Y/N." He grinned
You put your arms around him and laughed. "I love you too, Sean."