17

Lauren's pov

I wake up with camila on top of me, I rub her back and she wakes up looking at me.

"What do we got to do?" She asked, I kiss her cheek

"I think it's a free day" I say, I check and nod to confirm that it is indeed a free day. She smiles and cuddles me more tightly, I smile kissing her and she kisses me back.

"Let's get breakfast!" She said, I go to get up and get ready but she pulls me back down and grabs the hotel phone, I smile and she orders a big breakfast for us.

Soon the breakfast comes and we put the tv on watching whatever shows came on, I would feed camila even though she wasn't in her headspace, she would still watch tv and not eat.

"Babe, eat" I say, she grabs her fork and does

"Fifth harmony have blown up-" me and camila look at each other wide eyed with smiles

"They're are now the biggest pop girl group on the planet, touring with the biggest boy band one direction, these girls blew up over night from their first song, breaking ever record in the books" Camila squeals as our faces go on the screen, I giggle and she pulls me in for a kiss and we kiss as she pulls us backwards on the bed.

"Oh hello" I say as I was in between her legs, she chuckles rolling her eyes.

"How are you so horny all the time?" She asked, I kiss her neck

"Because look at you, how could blame me?" I ask, she smiles and plays with my hair as I was kissing her neck. As this was going on the hotel door bursted opened, the girls came in with ally holding a key card.

"Guys!" I whine sadly, Dinah looks between us

"No! No not again tonight! I haven't slept! I'm in between two rooms of sex addicts!" Dinah said, camila and I giggle.

"I'm serious! One night it's you guys then the next it's strangers! I don't know what's worse, having to listen to my best friends having sex or two strangers" she said, I blush as camila said.

"Well Lauren hasn't got any since our 1 year and that was 2 weeks ago, so you're okay dinah you're just listening the the strangers having at it" Camila said, I was blushing like crazy and I get up from between her legs.

"Anyway! Have you guys seen the news? We were on it!" Ally said happily, I nod smiling wide

"I know! It was awesome" I say, they all nod and we talk about it for a while, camila soon found her way into my lap clinging onto me for dear life.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, she shook her head yawning

"Just sleepy" she mumbled, I nod and rock her softly, I grab her fluffy blanket and wrap it around her, I also grab her teddy pushing it into her arms, she smiles and slowly falls asleep in my arms.

"My little baby, only mine, no one else's mine, you're the best baby in the world-Lauren we're still here" mani said, I look at them like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"I know...I didn't forget that" I mumble a lie

"Anyway! I was thinking...hear me out...later we go to a club" Dinah said, Normani nods

"Yes Dinah! Yes!" She said high fiving the girl

"Same brain wave" mani said, Dinah nods smiling

"One down, 3 to go" she said, I look at camila in my arms and her sleeping face

"You're so cute!" I squeal and kiss her cheek

"My baby" I whisper

"Lauren!" Dinah groans