24: OH, THE GUILT!!

SCENE 1: Vansh reveals that kabir is his brother...

Riddhima: Brother?!

Vansh: Yes Riddhima! He is my brother! Own brother!

Riddhima: That's why you both hate each other?!

Vansh: I hate him because of that! I don't know why he hates me, anyway i don't give a damn! *he goes back to the car and sits, while riddhima is still perplexed*

Riddhima's pov: What? They both are brothers? But...if he is his brother, then why does he hate him? If this is vansh's reason, then what is kabir's side....*she is broken from her thoughts on hearing car horn and sits in the car* 

Riddhima: Vansh...

Vansh: No riddhima! Enough! I need some peace, for god's sake, just leave me!

SCENE 2: Paritosh and Sulekha come to VR mansion...

Sulekha: Why did riddhima's boss call us to his home suddenly?!

Paritosh: I don't know, we will know once we go inside...let's ask that security guard...

Security: Do you have permission?

Paritosh: Your boss, i mean Vansh sir only called us, we are one of his employee's parents, riddhima's parents...

Security: Oh! You are mam's parents? I am sorry, please come inside...

Paritosh & Sulekha: Mam?!

They go inside...

Dadi: Anupriya! Riddhima's parents are here...

Anupriya: I am coming Ma...

Dadi: Please come inside and take a seat....

Sulekha: Hello, we are riddhima's parents..

Anupriya: We know! In fact, vansh called you here to speak to you about something very important..

Paritosh: Important? Is my daughter alright? I am sorry i am not getting anything, and we are scared also, vansh sir told us about the accident, and riddhima has also not called from long time...

Riddhima and Vansh enter the house...

Riddhima: Ma? Papa? *she runs and hugs them* 

Sulekha: How are you dear?? We got so worried...

Riddhima: I am fine..

Her mother notices the nuptial chain...

Sulekha: What is this?? Why are you wearing a magalsutra? 

Paritosh: Answer your mom riddhima? Why are you wearing a mangalsutra?

Vansh: Uncle, auntie, please take a seat, we can explain...

Paritosh: Explain? What is going on riddhima? When did you marry? And more importantly who did you marry?

Riddhima: Pa..pa..papa, i..

Sulekha: Riddhima! Answer!!!

Vansh stands in front of riddhima...

Vansh: Please take a seat...

Her parents sit down ...

Paritosh: Now will someone explain to us?

Vansh; Uncle, please...calm down, i can understand your anger, it's completely justified....but please don't be angry on her, it's not her fault...

Paritosh: Is she married to you?

Vansh: Yes uncle, if you give me a chance i can explain, everything....*he explains the situation* And to save our family reputation she agreed to marry me...