↬ 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟐𝟖 - 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀

Suggestion #28 - extra ;)

YOOOOO WHATS GOING ON GUYS- no need for that, this will be short. 

SIKE HA!

YOOOOOOOOOO WHATS GOING ON GUYS, ITS YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH AN EXTRA LITTLE THING FOR YOU ALL! 

Someone in the comments for the last oneshot wanted a little extra thing, and so, here I am, making Sapnap and George opening their packages from Dream and you :) 

This is meant as a joke, and it will be VERY short as I can't make a whole ass oneshot of two doofuses opening packages of bread with broken baguettes and buns inside, but anyways, still hope you....

ENJOY!!!!!!

"What..." George mumbled lowly, looking down at the oblong package placed by his doorstep with curiosity, and a little bit of confusion, "What is that..." 

His british accent thick in his voice as he spoke, he leaned down to pick up the package, the cardboard feeling cold underneath his hands as he grabbed it, and checked the white sticker with information slapped on it to assure it had arrived at the right person - George didn't remember ordering anything except for that new computer screen, but unless the computer screen was smaller than first anticipated, this was something else. 

But it was meant for him. His name and address stood there on the white sticker, so it was meant for him. But from who, and what the hell was inside of there? 

Not taking his eyes off of the package, he rose back to his feet and slowly stalked back inside, pushing his front door closed with his foot and walking directly into the kitchen. 

Grabbing a pair of scissors, he cut the tape and opened the box with curiosity, hearing the ripping of the cardboard protesting under his pulling, before it eventually tugged open. Frowning, George discovered another package inside the box, this one just as oblong, however, with brown paper wrapped around it that crinkled under the touch of George's hands as he slowly took it out of the box, pushing the cardboard to the side. 

This time not needing any scissors, he simply ripped the brown paper off of the items inside, and discovered something that caused the confusion inside of him to simply arise inside of him. 

Three... Baguettes, two of them broken with obvious handprints at the end of them, and bending and breaking here and there, with the food slowly crumbling. Yeah, there was already a lot of crummies inside the discarded paper. 

For a second, George was more than just confused. Who would ship him broken baguettes with handprints on them, almost crumbled to dust

And then he realized, Clay had a bread store with you, and suddenly, everything made sense. 

"Of course." George whispered, "Of course, Dream, this is so typical of you." 

And all at the same time, his friend, Nick, was going through something similar, only on the other side of the planet. 

"Nick!" His mom yelled, before only moments later opening the door to his room, silently mouthing if he was streaming, to which he shook his head at, causing the mid-aged female to stalk further into her son's room, "There's a package for you, sent by your friend Dream, I think." 

She tossed him the package, and Nick, not prepared for the sudden action, didn't react in time and the package flew right into his face instead, before falling perfectly into his lap, where it stayed. 

He gave his mom a look, but only got a shrug for response, before she ushered the cat that had sneakily and silently walked into Nick's room out, and followed shortly after, closing the door behind her. 

Nick didn't need any scissors to open his package, he simply bit at the tape until some of it broke, and used a discarded pen at his table to cut open the rest of it, before recklessly tearing open the package, finding a layer of brown paper, just like George had, only his, he only had to remove the top layer for the contents of the package to be reveal, and he did just so in only a matter of seconds. 

Furrowing his eyebrows together when he found approximately 10-15 buns in there, and knowing it was shipped from you and Clay, a moment of silence went passed through his room as he tried figuring out if there was some sort of message behind the buns, or if it had just been for the good laugh of it. 

He did remember Clay telling him about his drunken spree and how he had confessed his feelings for you while he was completely wasted on one too many shots of alcohol at his 21 birthday, and he remembered Clay ranting on about him and you opening up a bread store together. 

Nick also remembered you explaining the events that had taken place during Clay's wild night getting completely shit-faced drunk - how Clay had called George weird, how he had insisted that George lived in France and that they needed to ship him baguettes, and that Nick, who was part greek, should get shipped some buns all the way over there. 

They had actually done it, those sons of a couple of bitches. 

"What the hell!" Nick exclaimed, bursting into a fit of laughter once the thought dawned on him, and with the words 'Nick's buns' now in his mind, simply causing him to laugh even harder, until he was near the brink of actually wheezing

Rashly deciding he needed to talk to Clay, he swiftly logged onto Discord, however, was surprised to find an already active call consisting of you and Clay, who had been awaiting George and Nick's calls - you two knew it was coming. 

Both Nick and George, on complete opposites side of the world, discovered the already active call and at the exact same time, causing them to quickly hover their mouse over the "join call" button for just a moment. 

Right at the same time, the two joined the call with you and Dream in it, and all at the same time, the two of them started yelling and screeching. 

"WHY DID YOU SEND ME BUNS AS IF I DON'T ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH ASS, HUH?! ANSWER ME!" 

"You shipped me BrOkEn BAGUETTES, WHAT IS THIS DREAM?! I CAN'T EAT THIS, YOU IDIOTS!"

__________________
oops turned out longer than i expected oh well

Stay tuned and stay safe, guys!

vote or die tmr 

[ FlyingF4lcon is now offline ]