Sign 2 Transforming Again

"How does it feel?" Heart asked as she sat on her haunches.
"It does not hurt anymore," Cyril said. He sat on the wooden floor with his legs wide apart. He had learnt the side splits and the forward split. It took him a month though but he didn't care. He wouldn't even care if he learnt nothing because that was not what he was there was, he was there for his instructor, beautiful Heart Willington.

"Good, now that we are done stretching, let's do our today's dance routine," Heart smiled.
"Of course,"
Her smile had a sadness and he noticed it. He noticed every expression she showed him, even if it were meant to be hidden. The glass chadeliers above them shone bright and the wooden floor felt warm. His blue shoes shone in the light as her dull, white shoes shrunk back.

"Is something wrong?" Cyril asked.
"No?" She laughed, "Why would you think that?"
"I just felt seconds of sadness in the room and I thought it could be nobody but you,"

She looked at the floor, "Actually, I still haven't found a partner for my dance yet. Nobody wants to dance with me. It's always been this way I'm always shut down by people and just isolated. That's why I turn to the internet but relationships over the interet are..." She shrugged her shoulders as if realising she must stop, "Nothing, I forgot what I was saying,"

Cyril was staring ahead of him, it was quiet.
"You know sometimes," He said, "God isolates you so that you get yourself together,"

She looked at him as her cheeks turned red, "I do not know what you've gone through, I won't ask. Though I want you to know that you might lose friendships and relationships but a better you is worth so much more"

Her blue eyes lit up and slowly his gaze turned towards her. His eyes were the cure to every fear she had, even the fears didn't know existed. Blue like the sky with green leaves floating over them, like watching the sky from the canopies of a dense forest, like staring at clear streams with algae growing on the stones at its bed, like staring at a kiwi in a blue Hawaiian cocktail. Those eyes were an imperfection, but they were so perfect to her. They looked serious, but above that, they looked magical.

She reached her hand to his face and pressed it over his red cheeks. His eyes widened, her eyes were a much deeper shade of blue, like looking at the stars shining inside the ocean. They both looking into each other's eyes.

"How are your eyes so beautiful?" She asked. He didn't know what to say. But she didn't want an answer, not from him atleast. The air condioners were on, but it felt hot. His chest was burning. He had never felt like that before, he had never been this close to a girl before.

"What...do you mean?"
She moved her fingers towards his bun and undid his pin, his bun opened and his straight, brunette hair fell over his shoulders and slowly slid down to his chest and then to his belly button. She smiled as she moved her fingers through her hair and brought the silky hair strands near her mouth.

"Did you shampoo today?"
"Y-Yes,"
She smiled as she pressed them over her lips, "I love your hair,"
Cyril blushed. He wanted to grab her arms, pull her towards him and punch his lips over hers. Just the thought of it made him excited and he grabbed her arms.

"Do you like someone, Cyra?" She asked, calmly. Cyril's excitement grew, he wanted to yell that he loved her, but he realised that he was a girl at that moment. They couldn't be more than just friends, well, not her, but him? He was still a boy inside, a boy who loved her.
"...I do,"

Heart looked surprised, "Oh, I didn't know that," She chuckled. Her heart was aching. She wanted to let go of her feeling for him at that very moment, she wanted to cry and she wanted to laugh at her stupidity to believe it would work if she took it slow.

Every love she hurried with, left her in pain, every love that made her wait, let her hurt. She would let the pain pierce her heart but her mind wasn't strong enough to let her scream. Leaving her throat like the thorns of a dried rose digging itself inside her heart.