CASE #007

CASE #007

Warning in this chapter: CUSSES, CAPS LOCK OVERLOAD AND LESS HUMOR. THIS IS THE MOST BORING CHAPTER SO FAR.

Something is on my chest and stomach and I could hear someone's breath right beside my ear. I gulped nervously before slowly opening my eyes. Something ticklish. Don't tell me...

I turned my head.

.

.

.

.

Red hair.

.

.

.

.

    "HENTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!!" I screamed like there's no tomorrow and thrashed around. Senpai coughed when I squashed him to the wall. He opened an eye and looked at me.

    "Don't be so loud in the morning Akashi." He said.

    I hit him with my pillow. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED?! NOT TO MENTION YOUR HAND ON MY CHES—UH, AND ON THE SAME BED, SAME NIGHT WHAT THE—MY VIRGINITY—THIS IS ULTIMATE HARRASSMENT I AM SO GONNA CALL MY MOM AND Y—"

    He pinned me down and smashed his lips against mine. "Quit it, Heiwayuki. I'm still sleepy." He mumbled and continued his sleep.

THIS BRAT—

_______________

Senpai rubbed his nape, sighing heavily. "You did not need to hit me with the lamp, Heiwayuki, my head could've bled." He said.

    "You raped me." I quickly said.

    "I did not," he chuckled. "I was just giving you some company last night."

    I rolled my eyes and hit his tummy with my bottle. It's 8am and both of us are walking towards Akashi manor because my pervert senpai stayed overnight and didn't pack his stuffs. "And why should I follow you along?!" I chided.

    "I can give you a ride to the train station." He replied.

    "I have legs, I can walk."

    "I'm lonely without y—"

    "I'm going."

    He grabbed my hand and kept it in his fist. "You're not going anywhere dearest." He winked and I sighed, following him. He was wearing a V-neck dark blue t-shirt and black Nike© track bottom. His bed hair is messy yet he still appears attractive. Not to mention his warm hand around mine. I was already carrying my bag pack and it wasn't so heavy so I don't mind but this walk is taking a whole year.

    "Senpai, I wonder why you're so messy every morning. For example like when the day where you found out you lost your ability to contact souls, your blazer, tie and hair were so out of place." I spoke.

    He let out a small laugh. "You really want to know?" he asked.

    I looked away. "On the second thought, maybe not."

    "I was out clubbing until 7. That's why I was a bit late." He replied anyway.

    I gasped. "Don't tell me—"

    "No," he quickly denied. "No such thing as that."

    "Then?"

    He ruffled my hair. "Kids like you should just stay quiet."