Chapter 3: "Heart attack"

Hana stopped walking, "Huh?" I said tilting my head closer to the window. A man walked out of the barber with a speaker to his mouth. He whispered something and suddenly more people walked out of the barber. They had this... look on their faces.

The walked up to Hana, "They m-must surely be friends with her right!" I said leaning on the window.  I don't know what came over me but I started to dial police. The men began talking to her, her expression changed completely. It was pale.

The men suddenly leaned on her and whispered something into her ear. "W-whats happening?!" I said slowly getting up to go outside. I tripped over my seat and fell onto the ground. "I-I need to help her!!" I said scurrying to my feet. I bolted out the door.

Everything was blurry, I couldn't even think straight. I was running but stopped when I opened the door. What I was seeing was so... disturbing. The men were holding her tight as she struggled for release.  I-I couldn't move, at all.

Her screams were ear piercing, people just watched. They did nothing, they said nothing, they just walked past. "H-help her!" I yelled trying to move. I fell to me knees and tears began to stream down my face. I stumbled back to my feet. The men began shoving her over and stepping on her.

"T-this is... disgusting." I said staring in mere terror. I shook my head. I need to help her! I have to help her! Slowly my legs began to walk towards her. "Hana! I'm coming!" I yelled dropping all my things and running towards her.

Then the men there suddenly, froze? They grasped onto their chest and began to collapse one by one. Hana was horrified. I ran towards her and wrapped my arms around her. "I'm sorry!" I yelled frantically trying to think what to do. I looked at the men, "They deserved that." I said coldly.

I grabbed onto my purse and pulled out some bandages I put in there ages ago. I treated her wounds and then the police turned up soon afterwards. I was in so much grief but then I remembered. The one who was making me so happy... I can... see him again!

I will join their team! So I can see him, so I can see L! I will be his detective! I will be his apprenticea!
I can't wait to join! I can't wait to be...near him again!