Thunder

Author's POV

It was midnight. Both the bodies were on the far two ends of the bed. One didn't want to face the other boy . While the other was too shocked and was busy processing what had happened before they proceeded for bed .

Jungkook's POV

Regret. Why ? Why did I do such horrible things to an angel named, Park Jimin? Why did I push him to hell ? Why did I treat him like a trash , when all he deserved was diamond? Why didn't I love him when I had the chance to ? Why did I hurt him so much ? Why did I ultimately end up falling for him ? Why couldn't I get away from his charms? Why still now , my heart beats unconditionally fast , when he is near me ?

Leave ! He is never gonna be yours , Jeon . Time can't be reversed.  If it could be , I would've gone back and treasured Jimin, forever. 

IF ONLY ! If only , I would've been smart enough to understand Jimin's importance in my life back then, now .... maybe instead of , on far ends of the bed, he would've been in my arms , me treasuring him and him loving me , instead of throwing me disgusted looks .And instead of sitting on two ends of the dining table , without even glancing at each other, we would've been on dates , with love stricken eyes.  And instead of sitting and on two far corners of the same room , maybe he would be on my lap .

  These things aren't happening . Yes . They aren't. Why ? All's my fault . I am getting back whatever tf I did . I deserve these.  I do . I really do . And yeah.  Readers... don't get your hopes up.  Jimin gave up on me . You'll see ... Jimin will end up being someone else's... someone who isn't me . Well ... let's see .

AngelJeonJikook can u answer me ? Why it hurts .... to imagine Jimin with someone else ?

btsrockz2 can u answer me.... what should I do now ?

I am helpless . I am . Jimin feels so close ... yet so far away . I am responsible for this . Amn't I?

End of Jungkook's POV

Jimin's POV

Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook.  Well, he has a roller coaster journey in my life , you know ?

At First , I didn't know him ....

Then , he became my day dream .

Then , he became my  so called lover .

And ... then...

My worst nightmare. 

I loved him you know ? And truth be said , I still do . I love him so , so much . Just I can't forget him . Well ... I can't even forgive him . He has caused a lot in my life.  Made me cry and then get into depression. Almost made me commit suicide.  But see, how helpless my heart is . Still wants what it wants . What can I do now ?

Is it a wrong feeling that I want to be in his arms.  But he doesn't deserve me.  He is too bad and devilish to deserve someone like me . I can't surrender yet again . No . The old Jimin is not in existence anymore.  A new , more confident Jimin has been given birth to . Looks like I care about that Jeon guy ?

Why does it feel like I do ?

Help me . Help me zaynb2003 please do ! Please ! 😥

End of Jimin's POV

Now ... the Queen's POV ( Author's POV lol 🤣)

Hearts were heavy.  One was confused about what to do ! And another was .... bottled up with guilt . They were minding their racing hearts and not the time which was ticking by , when suddenly, the sky became dark and after a minute or so , it started raining. 

Noone minded the rain , too busy minding their hearts . That was until , there was a loud thunder and it sparked too loud, making Jimin jolt up and jump sit on the bed . It has been a thing since his childhood.  He hated monsoon season, as he knew it causes thunder . And he HATES thunder.  He is really scared of that loud sound. 

Jungkook felt the movements on the bed and he sat up , only to see Jimin curled up into a ball , shaking.  Tears were staining his cheeks. 

" Jimin? What happened? " he asked , crawling over to where Jimin was curled up. 

" J-jungkook... t-t-thunder .... " Jimin said .

" Yea . Thunder . So ?" Jungkook asked .

" I h-hate thunder. I h-hate it ." Jimin said , voice not so calm .

Jungkook got it and he fetched the blanket and drooped it over Jimin . Jimin felt the warmth and straightened up, but still ... he was shaking. 

" Kook... hug me to sleep please ?" Jimin asked , eyes peeping out from the blanket .

Jungkook's eyes widened.  " Y-you sure , Jimin?"

Jimin nodded his head .

Sighing, Jungkook got inside the blanket, beside Jimin and acting according to his instincts, he wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer , Jimin kept his head on Jungkook's chest , listening to his heartbeat.  Jungkook was caressing his hair with his one hand and kissing it.  " Are you okay now Chim ?" Jungkook asked .

" Mhmm ... your warmth is making me feel safe , Kookah! Thanks a lot ."

Jungkook could not see Jimin, but he was sure , Jimin was smiling. 

So , that night, both the guys were in each other's embrace , with smiling faces .

But among them , one was pretty sure , that he was gonna apologize to the other small man and then try to win him over, not knowing what was awaiting them in the near future . He didn't care about anything.  It was like , having the other man in his arms, every worry got vanished in thin air .

If only their fates could also be changed this easily. 

😚😚😚💔😚😚😚💔

Hi ! I have got a new way to make the characters interact with y'all. Liking it? And see ... idk all of my readers . So I mentioned only some here.  Don't feel bad . I mean these three are the only ones who interact with me and give me Hopes... so .. I'm sure y'all didn't mind.  Did you?

I
Am
Sorry
If
You
Did .

❤💜