57. Our Blossoming Hearts

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Why do you look so dead?" Jimin asked me and I sighed. Yesterday was such a pain in the ass. When Jungkook said that he was was going to eat me, I panicked and kicked his balls. I am amazing, right? Poor guy groaned in pain and died on the floor. But that didn't stop him from hugging me to death the whole fricking night.

"Maybe I am tired," I replied back and he nodded. 

We were headed to a small town which was near to our camp place. Since today was the last day, the class and the teachers decided to visit the place. It was a cheerful, happy looking town with bright colored buildings and the scent of freshly baked food and flowers filled the air. I want to live here forever!

I looked around for Jungkook and I saw him talking to Leishi? What is he doing with her? I thought he hated her. Does he secretly like her? 

Why am I worrying? Omg! This feeling. I am jealous? Of Leishi? Oy oy oy! He doesn't like her. He is probably scolding her for doing that horrible thing yesterday. 

"Jealous?" Yoongi suddenly said and poked my ribs with his elbow. I glared at him and shook my head.

"In your dreams," I looked away and I heard them chuckle behind me. Think whatever you want, but YES! I am jealous. He is talking to the girl I hated the most and who is so...annoying!

I saw the multiple food shops lined by the street and the delicious aroma of spicy and sweet reached my nose and down to my stomach. Food!

"Let's go, Jiminie!" I yelled and grabbed my bestie's hand. We ran to each and every shop and admired the delicacies that made our stomach grumble. But sadly, we were kind of short on money. So we could only buy a little food. I looked at the chocolate fountain and I went towards it. It looked...YUMMY! 

"Chocolate?" someone whispered into my ear and I jumped in fright. When I saw it was Jungkook, I sighed in relief.

"You scared me, dog!" I smacked his shoulder lightly and he laughed.

"Sorry for that. I heard my boyfriend was jealous, so I hurried to find you." Jealous? I glared at him and he tilted his head in confusion.

"I wasn't jealous. You are just imagining it," I looked away and I heard him sigh.

"You want me to buy them?" he asked and I turned around and smiled at him.

"Yes!" I squealed with joy and he laughed.

"I will buy it only if you—"

"Never mind," I interrupted him and he frowned at me. I am pretty sure he will ask me for a kiss in exchange for the chocolate. I already lost a lot of kisses to him and I don't even remember how many. I fricking lost count.

"Hey! You didn't even listen to what I had to say."

"I know what is and it is a no," I glared at him and he sighed, "Let's go now. The entire class is already ahead of us."

"Uhmm...actually..." I turned behind and I saw Jungkook rubbing the back of his neck, "Can—can we go somewhere else?"

"No," I said and looked away. Okay, that was harsh. I shouldn't have said that. Ugh! Taehyung, you dumb! 

I turned behind, but he disappeared off to nowhere. Holy shit! I think I broke his heart. Oh my crappy chickens! I looked around, but he wasn't anywhere. How can someone so idiotic like him disappear so fast?

"Excuse me," I went to one of the food stall and called out to the lady in front, "Have you seen a guy with a black tee shirt and blue shorts?"

"I have seen many guys with those same clothes," she said and I sighed, "Give a little bit more detail dear."