THIRTY NINE

I circled around the bald headed man and ran my hand covered in blood under my nose as a black glock hung from my other hand.

The ironic smell of blood filled the air. It fueled the monster dwelling in my soul. It kept him...alive.

"Why fuck do you have to make me do this, Hunt?" My voice came out raspy and I eyed him. He attempted to show no emotions but I scoffed and bent down next to him, cupping his jaw.

"Perché?"

Blood filled his left eye and he was missing two front teeth. My skin tingled and a part of me was all too eager to put him out of his misery.

"B-Boss. M-my daughter. He had my daughter" he cried and I tilted my head at him, tsk-tsked at him.

"And where's your daughter now, Hunter? See..." I inhaled, running my finger over the blood underneath his eyes.

I could feel him shiver. His heart was beating quickly. Too quickly.

"Odio i ratti. And you know this. Si?" I raised a brow and he nodded fearfully. I held the gun up to his head, inhaling and loving the smell of his fear. The smell of the red blood pulsating through his veins.

I hummed, thinking about something before I let my hand fall. I walked around him, sitting backwards on the chair.

"Release him" I snapped my fingers and watched as the ropes were cut off his hands.

"I want your daughter" I told him, placing the black glock that my hand had easily familiarized on the table.

Hunter's eyes widened but I didn't think that was even possible as his eyes were swollen.

"Boss. What? My little-"

"Il tuo uccellino or I take your life. It's a choice you could make, Hunter. But you realize that if you let me make the choice..." I smirked and crystal tears rolled down his cheek.

He didn't have much of a choice...well, except the options I hade given. He either gave her to me willingly or I killed him and took her...well...willingly.

I chuckled as he nodded in agreement.

"Great choice, Hunter" I waved him off, swinging my hand back and forth in dismissal.

He hesitated before limping off. I smirked to myself and chuckled, looking up at the ceiling. It was like live wires in my head and underneath my skin.

I couldn't stop thinking about her skin sandwiched between ours. Her loud screams, the dazed look in her eyes as I thrust into her and Tino did simultaneously.
Watching her eyes roll underneath her eyelids, her hard nipples rubbing against my chest, Tino gripping my ass as he slammed into her, her legs struggling to touch the floor and her head trying to find her bearing, Tino's groans mixed with her screams.

Absolute delight. Paradise and nirvana.

I craved to do it again and again and again. To feel her pussy walls clench around my cock as I came hard. To feel the tip of my cock touch Tino's as I slipped out of her and he thrust into her. To watch Tino bite down on her neck and shut his eyes right with his brows furrowed.

I had gotten rid of the maid as soon as Vince let me know how she bullied my Angel. Even the gates of Hell would reject her.

I stood up, leaving the gun behind until Kick walked towards me with a phone in his hand. Kick was an asset, one of my men.

"A message from Tolulope Aiyedun" my smirk dropped and I clenched my jaw staring at the phone before I exhaled.

I waved my fingers, dismissing Kick who nodded and walked off, leaving me to flick through the phone. There was a series of messages from the urchin asking about his sister.

Threatening me.

I don't give a fuck about who you are! Give my sister back to me. I'm sure you have no use for her. Just fucking give her back before I get you!

I chuckled and combed my fingers through my hair. I let out a loud laugh and shook my head.

"Get me?" A chuckle ripped through my throat. It wasn't fucking funny.

Oh but it is!

"Quella cazzo di cosa wants to 'get me'" I snarled and fury rose in my soul. It wasn't that the little thing scared me. It was that he thought I would give her back after he practically sold her to me.

I clenched my fist around the phone and let it drop to the ground, my heart burning a flame that I knew wouldn't be quenched yet until I had handed his own eye sockets to him.

Grabbing my jacket, I walked out of the house, climbing into the Jeep before taking my shirt off. I cleaned my hands and face with it before throwing it to the passenger seat and I stared into the rear mirror.

My hands were shaking and it wouldn't stop. It was like an itch that would go away. I wouldn't stop until I spilled blood.

"Fucking cunt" I grunted and drove home. My hands clenching the steering wheel as I drove until I caught sight of the flower shop I had gotten those pink flowers for her from.

I grabbed my suit jacket and climbed out, grabbing the black leather wallet that sat in the cupholder and slammed the door shut behind me. Wearing the jacket as I made my way into the flower shop.

"Welc-" It was her again, the lady I met behind the counter the last time. I tilted my head at her and her lips parted and closed while her eyes trailed down my body.

The fear in her eyes was only hungering my demons. Giving them life and breath.

She held her breath as I got the the counter, eyeing the ugly flowers. None of them fitting our angel perfectly.

I plucked the petal off a wide petaled yellow flower with white streaks.

"Roses" I took a flower out of the bouquet and plucked the roses before turning the the lady who looked close to a heart attack.

"S-Sir?" She gulped too loudly and her hands were shaking.

"A hundred roses without a single thorn" I dropped the stem of the flower back into the bouquet and she nodded.

"H-home del...delivery?" I hummed as she shakily handed me a booklet, where I needed to fill in the location.

"I want it tomorrow. As early as 7" I grumbled out and pulled a silver fountain pen out of my pocket, writing down the address, a smile tugged at my lips at the sight of seeing her scream in delight and run around at the sight of all the flowers.

She'd be so elated.

"7AM, girl. Don't fuck this up" I warned, leaving the warning to hang in the air before I opened my wallet, handing her my card. She nodded eagerly, refusing to meet my eyes.

After paying, I picked a white rose from a bouquet of blue and white flowers, making my way out of the flower shop, smiling at the flower and thinking of how beautiful it would look in her hair.