THIRTY EIGHT

Tino placed her on the island and I walked towards her, standing in between her thighs

Tino placed her on the island and I walked towards her, standing in between her thighs. I smiled at the hickeys on her skin, tapping my fingers against her thigh before looking into her eyes.

"You okay, Angel?" I leaned in and nudged my nose against hers. She leaned her head on my shoulder and hummed.

"Yeah. Just hungry and sleepy" she mumbled and I ran my hands up and down her back.

"Vince will be back in a minute with your food. Si? -Maybe we should've just let her sleep?" I turned to Tino who was walking towards us with a glass of water and a bottle of orange juice.

"We could watch a couple of movies with her till she falls asleep" he placed the orange juice on the table and Wura sat up.

I took the PlanB tablet and popped it open in my hands before placing it in hers.

She took a gulp of water before throwing the tablet into her mouth. She took another gulp of water while I uncapped the orange juice for her.

"Thank you" she said softly and took it from my hand, bringing the bottle to her lips.

"The pleasure is all mine, baby" I smiled reassuringly, rubbing my palms over her thigh.

My mind wouldn't stop replaying the sound of her screams or how it felt to have her pussy clamp around my cock.

I felt like a child on a roller coaster ride screaming 'again! Again!'.

"C'mon, Angel. You're gonna have to walk sometime" I urged with a chuckle and she groaned, shaking her head as Vince appeared in the kitchen with a few paper bags and a tub of ice cream.

"Thank you" she smiled at Vince who pushed the bag towards her and gave her a nod before he walked off.

Tino took the tub from her and I took her off the island, placing her on the floor. She stood up and winced, taking my hand as Tino led us to the living room.

Somehow, watching her limp left a deep satisfaction in me but my guilt overweighed that, so, I took her into my arms.

"I love you, baby" I kissed her cheek and she giggled, throwing her head back as I littered kisses over her face.

"I love you too" she smiled and my heart skipped as I stared into her eyes. I kissed her forehead and we settled on the couch.
She rested against my chest, sitting in between my thigh and had her legs on Tino's thigh.

Some rom-com began to play while she munched on a burger and held her tub of ice cream close. She munched silently on her burger, staring intently at the TV as she relaxed against me.

An hour passed before she fell asleep. Silence reigned in the living room as Tino and I watched the rest of the movie.

Tino took the rest of her ice cream and I grimaced at him before shaking my head. Wura hummed in her sleep before making herself more comfortable.

"How about this...we split between making her food. Si? You give her all of that sugary shit. No offense but if you're gonna die from excess sugar, I don't want her to" I joked and Tino turned to me before chucking.

"She'd throw a fit" he pointed out and ran his palm up and down her legs, causing a satisfied hum to leave her lips.

"Better than succumbing to her every whim like a pussy" I raised a brow and he laughed before standing up.

I eyed his V-line and nipped on my lower lip. He walked out of the living room -probably to get rid of the ice cream tub.

I ran my hand over her arms, kissing her head while my heart felt like it would burst under the pressure. It had never felt like this before. Like...like cracking electricity, lightning, and scorching flames.

Tino walked into the living room with a bottle of water in his hand and a cigarette in the other.

I carefully stood up with the pretty little angel in my hands, making my way up the stairs while Tino turned off the TV.

Her eyes fluttered open before she sleepily closed them back. She would probably never understand how she had us wound tightly around her finger and that was probably why she fit us so perfectly.

Miranda had taken so much from us. She knew how much she had me clenched tightly in her palm. I loved her -or at least I thought I did because if love was what I felt for Wura, what I felt for Miranda was nothing.

Nothing.

Miranda knew how I would do anything for her -anything she asked but she didn't feel the same. She loved Tino and wanted him for herself.

It was always Tino.

Tino this, Tino that!

He'd treat her like the fucking puttana she was and she'd still go licking his feet.

We drifted apart -Tino and I. I came home one day and the room she slept in -was a mess. Her things were gone while Tino sat in the kitchen, staring at nothing with a Cigar in his mouth.

All it took to bring us back together was this little angel. Our relationship was balanced. I could watch Tino make love to her all day because I knew -I could see how she stared at me. At us. Splitting her love equally.

I placed her in the large bed and pulled back, staring at her. I climbed into bed, lying behind her and nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck, throwing my legs over hers.

Tino walked in, and stared at us. His lips stretched into a pure smile that had my heart skipping like rocks on water.

He turned the lights off and climbed into bed, throwing the sheets over our bodies. He pressed a kiss to her head and one to mine -even if I didn't ask for it.

I couldn't deny how my lips turned in a bright smile that probably lit up the whole room. His hand slid over Wura and over my waist.

I shut my eyes, embracing the lulls of sleep.

Y'all see the new bannerrrr?!?!?!? Just take a look at Gianni!*swoons and passes out* 😭 I haven't changed the banners on the other chapters cause I'm lazy

Just take a look at Gianni!
*swoons and passes out* 😭
I haven't changed the banners on the other chapters cause I'm lazy...I'll probably (never) do that at some point.
Enjoy!
-Aduke🤡