Underground Gang

Ah yes...another MaleXFemale Reader

You gripped your glove onto your wrist and cracked your neck. You were ready for combat with your close friends, getting ready for a day out on patrol. You got your boots strapped on and your capture tape ready as your day was set to start up. You had been working beside Nemuri Kayama for some time now. She really inspired you a lot. But if there was one of your classmates you loved working alongside the most, it was probably your close friend Shota.

Eraserhead as he went by, was needless to say, one of your favorite people. He was cunning, brave, way too stubborn to die, and all-around just great. And...what can you say, you were a sucker for guys with mullets.

You walked out of the changing room within UA and spun around with your costume on. Your quirk wasn't anything to write home about. Just a cool ability to swap between different types of vision. Kinda like Aizawa's erase quirk...kinda. You smiled as you saw your two other close friends walk on by. Present Mic and Loud Cloud. Present Mic saw you and gave you a pair of finger guns.

Present Mic: Yo! What up, girl?!

(Y/N): Wassup my man?!

You and Mic walked up to one another and high five. Loud Cloud walked over and offered up a smirk as he leaned up against Present Mic.

Loud Cloud: Yo yo! Ready for today?

(Y/N): You bet! Ah, where's Aizawa?

Present Mic: Oh? Is someone trying to get busy?

(Y/N): Shut up you piece of trash!

You pushed Mic back and ready to fight him off. You threw some playful punches at him and both of the guys laughed along. You guys then heard a loud cough from behind Loud Cloud. You all looked over and you blushed slightly. Of course, it was Eraserhead standing there.

Eraserhead: Stop being so loud. People are going to stare. Now come on. We've got work to do.

Present Mic: Well, isn't somebody grumpy. What happened to you Eraser? Did someone steal your juice box again?

Mic made a mocking crying sound to add to the last comment. You pushed an elbow into Mic before running off to catch up with Eraser. Loud Cloud snorted at the injury towards Mic and started walking with you guys.

(Y/N): So, boss man, what's the game plan for today? More patrol?

Eraserhead: The principal wants us to try and take down a small time thief ring.

(Y/N): What? He really expects us to be able to take that job?

Eraserhead: Shouldn't be too hard. There are only 3 members. If we all think rationally, then we should be alright.

Eraser turned back and glared a little at Mic and Loud. Both boys looked at him with some annoyance and sighed.

Mic and Loud: We get it!

Eraserhead: Good. (He walks over and gives Loud Cloud a map) Shirakumo, take (Y/N) and go to the areas I circled on the map. Those were the thieves' last targets.

Loud Cloud: Sure...but wouldn't she be better on ground level with you? I mean, looking in through different buildings would be easier to locate the criminals and-

Eraserhead: No. Her ability to see over multiple blocks is better than one street. Take to the skies. Mic and I can handle ground patrols. Let's go. Think rationally.

Eraserhead began to walk off as Loud Cloud walked up next to you. He places a hand on your shoulder and formed a cloud beneath you both. You sighed and stepped on and he took off. Mic watched as you two sailed off. He then walked down and after Aizawa.