58. Fairy Lights

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Today is the last night!" I yelled and flopped down on my bed and sighed, "What do you want to do, Jungkook?"

"Sleep with you," he winked at me and I threw my shoe at his face, but he swiftly dodged it. I frowned when it didn't hit him. 

"You are becoming more and more pervy," I said and he laughed.

"This is me," he said and I shook my head, "Let's go and sit in front of the bonfire."

"What if I die?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows at me, "What if the flames suddenly turn into a phoenix or a dragon and suddenly, it burns everything around it? It is cool to die in the flames of a dragon, but I still am not ready to die. I am too handsome to die."

"You should stop watching anime," he said and I scowled at him. How is anime related to what I said? "So are we going to the bonfire or not?"

"Nah!" I said and got up from my bed, "I am going to play with Jimin."

"I don't think that is a good idea," he said and I stuck my tongue out at him and walked out of the room. I went to his room and saw the door was shut. Let's break it! Three...two...on—

"AAAHH!" Huh? Jimi— "FA-FASTER! FASTER!"

"Call me 'daddy', baby."

"DADDY~"

"Good boy."

"I am going to—going to...AHH!" What in the name of unicorns and rainbows was I hearing?

"And I don't think you should be here," I turned behind and saw Jungkook smirking. I went to him and banged my head on his chest, "Ouch!"

"My ears are contaminated," I said and he laughed.

"Told you not to go," he said and I glared at him.

"You said that it was not a good idea."

"Same thing."

"Not!" I pushed him away and sighed, "I am going to Hobi."

"And that too is also not a good idea," he said and I groaned.

"What? Even Hobi! What about Namjoon and Jin?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"They are getting closer. So, don't disturb them." So I am stuck with him. Why? I want to go and die, "Let's go to the lake."

"Lake?" I asked and he nodded. I immediately whacked his head and he winced at the pain.

"Why did you hit me?"

"Do you want to go to the lake so that you can summon the ghost lady?" he laughed and shook his head.

"How the heck can you summon a ghost who lives somewhere else?" he asked me and I flicked his forehead.

"The pond and lake have water. So she can teleport here through water. You got that?" I said and he nodded.

"It makes no sense," he said and ran away. I ran after him, cursing , screaming and finally, dying on the wooden bridge from running too much.

"How...the...heck...are...you...so fast?!" I wheezed and he laughed at me.

"I am born like this," he winked at me and I frowned at him.

"My heart is paining," I said and he suddenly leaned towards me.

"Want a kiss of heal, your highness?" he took my hand and kissed my knuckles. The hell? I yanked my hand away and glared at him.