Adrientte sin(AHEM AHEM THIS IS NOT MY STORY)

Hi! In this story, there are two parts this but I'm making it into one. So this chapter will be a little long... here's the chapter link https://archiveofourown.org/works/23112031/chapters/60988723#workskin

This has smut in it so if you are an innocent bean then you should skip. Enjoy!

Adrien stared out at the city lights unseeing, his fingers tracing slow, looping circles into Marinette's shoulder as they cuddled on her balcony. He was glad he was here with her, despite the circumstances. She shivered a little against him, the blanket covering them not doing much to protect them from the cool night air any more.

It didn't help that they were only in their pajamas for that matter. Adrien couldn't deny that he was starting to feel the cold too.

"Nettie?" he queried. Her breathing was even, but something told him she was still awake.

"Mhmm?"

Not even a lull of silence. Score one for instincts.

"It's getting chilly up here. Let's get back inside," he offered as he nuzzled her hair.

Marinette looked up at him with a small pout. "I don't want to head back to the living room. I'm not that tired. I also don't want to keep my parents up. They're already losing business by opening late tomorrow as it is," she groused as she got up.

"Cuddle on the bed while watching a movie?" Adrien suggested as he pulled the hatch open. Marinette gave a half-hearted shrug and the two lowered themselves back into the room. Adrien closed the skylight behind him while Marinette booted up her laptop.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. Her eyes were burning a hole into the mattress, her fingers toying with the seam on her quilt. "You should be asleep in your bed at home."

Adrien shook his head as he leaned over, reaching up to cradle her cheek against his palm. "But I am home, you're the one that showed me that earlier," he whispered. "I can't sleep right now either, not until I know you're going to be okay." He raised her eyes to meet his, and Adrien's heart clenched at the tortured look in her gaze. "I want to be here, Nettie. Don't doubt that for a second. Let me be the Chat Noir to your Ladybug. Let me keep you safe, even if it's from the monsters in your head."

The laptop was forgotten as Marinette launched at him, her arms wrapping tight around his neck. They toppled backwards into her pillows, and Adrien embraced her tenderly, his cheek resting against her temple. Marinette lifted herself to look him in the eye again, the blue-bell orbs shimmering with unshed tears. The stars looked like they were embedded in that watery gaze. His hand cradled her cheek again as he took in her expression, and he swallowed reflexively when Marinette licked her lips.

The need to kiss her was overwhelming.

As if reading his mind, Marinette leaned in, her lips brushing his ever so softly. Adrien reacted like a fan to flame, pressing up into her kiss as he tilted his head to the side to deepen the connection. Tongues meet without preamble this time and Marinette's body stretched out along his. Adrien hummed in delight, turning them over onto their sides as one hand rested against her waist.

The need to wipe the memory of those men from her body burned her skin, and Marinette felt her body thrumming with energy as her lips pressed hungrily against Adrien's. He tasted the mint and sugar of the tea they drank earlier after his arrival, felt the branding heat of his body so close, yet so far at the same time. Despite his desire for more with her, he kept a respectful distance from her, minding her boundaries from earlier. His fingers gave a soft, gentle squeeze in time with a pleased groan as their tongues danced and the sound of it went straight through her like a lightning bolt. She rolled over to her back, pulling Adrien above her. He rested on his hands and knees, caging her against the bed, but keeping himself from pressing her into the mattress and Marinette whined against his lips for it. She wanted to feel every inch of him.