Chapter two

Hey guys😔....sorry I haven't been posting any chapters lately....I've been busy and stressed 😩.But do not worry because I'm okay(Henry danger fans will understand.hehehe).Anyways presenting chapter two

...
After classes were over Jimin decided to just walk home instead of taking the bus.....
When Jimin gets home he was greeted by his mom.He gives her a warm hug.

Jimin POV
"Ommaaaaa" Jimin cried out.
"Chim chim how was school"she asked.
"It was okay..I guess" he said with a look of hunger,hoping his mom notices.
"Go and take a shower and I'll call you when lunch is ready" she said while patting his head.
"Okayyy" He says while lazily going upstairs.
...
I lay on my bed drawing some random stuff in my bedroom.Then I hear my mom calling me down for lunch.And almost immediately I dashed out of my room and down the stairs.As I was running I almost tripped at the aroma of the food. I noticed my mom in the kitchen fixing up lunch and I walk over to the kitchen counter and I just stare at my mom.She notices my sudden gloomy mood.

Jimin POV
"Is there something wrong Chim chim" his mom asks while setting the food on the table.
"Umm...kinda..Yeah" Jimin said lazily while playing with his fork.
"Well...mom I actually bumped into a cute girl today and when I say cute I mean CUTE.But the only word that came out of my mouth was sorry" he said while scratching the back of his neck with a soft chuckle.
"Chim chim have you maybe thought of talking to the girl in question,oh and by the way what's her name".She asked.
"Omma you know I can't do that yet and I don't know her name yet..." He said with a light chuckle.
"Mmm maybe you should talk to your dad" she suggested while focusing on cleaning the dirty dishes.
"Oh..um..ok when he gets back,I guess" he said walking up the stairs to his room.

So Jimin jumped on his bed and took his Diary from his back pack.He wrote about he and his mom's Conversation.Soon after he felt the urge to draw and he thinks of drawing the Wow girl he bumped into.He blushes lightly at the thought of her.Not many people know this but Jimin also has a passion for art.He mostly draws and sketches his past memories or something special to him.Soon after He hears the sound of the front door opening and knew his Oppa(Dad) is home.So he kept his Diary back in the drawer and locked it,but not before saying bye of course.
Jimin gets off his bed with a small pout and walks down the stairs to see his dad seating at the dining table eating lunch.
(By the way,they were eating spaghetti with meatballs.Extra spicy.Hehehe).

Jimin POV
"Oppaaaa!!" Jimin calls out walking towards his dad.
"Chimin my boy how are you,I haven't seen you in a while" His dad says while looking at him with a smile.
"Oppa I told you to stop calling me Chimin and I could be better,thanks for asking" Jimin sighed.
"It's a cute nickname and you let your mom call you Chim chim,so can't I have a nickname for you" His dad said with a not so cute puppy face.
"Aisshh ok..but stop doing that creepy puppy face" Jimin said looking away from his dad.
"So anything new?" His dad asked while putting his used dishes in the sink.
"Well yeah" he said settling down.
"What happened" His dad asked and sat next to him putting his hand across Jimin's back.
"Well....I am not sure" He said.
"Common you can trust me" His dad said smiling.
"Ok....I met a girl" His dad hugged him.
"Is that what you are so afraid to say,what is her name,when is she coming to........" He gets cut off by Jimin.
"Dadddd,no I haven't told her anything yet" He pouted.
"Aww boy,you gotta be a man....." He gets cut off again.
"Yeah yeah we all know that story...I just can't talk...." My mom interrupted.
"Jimin go upstairs,leave me and Oppa to talk" His mom said.
"But Mum we were talking" He said.
"I'm sorry hun,this talk can continue later" He stood up and went upstairs.

...
"Ahhh,finally I feel so much better" Jimin said while coming out of the bathroom.
He sat on his bed and grabbed his Diary and kissed it good night.He keeps it in his drawer and switches off the light.He then,almost immediately,falls asleep....