Chapter 5

No one's POV
We see a rift open up as the sky turns red. Monsters poured out of the rift and started causing mass destruction and Dipper and Bill are at the center of it all. The people that watched were turned to stone by the floating eyeballs with wings. "Finally! Weirdmaggedon is here." Bill says with a smile. "Hold up Bill! We still need to achieve one thing in order to spread this chaos to the world!" Dipper said. "And what is that?" Bill asked confused. "Come." Dipper said as he grabbed Bill's hand and both of them flew to the edge of Gravity Falls. Dipper touches the air in front of him and much to Bill's surprise, Dipper touches an invisible barrier. "This barrier was caused by Gravity Falls levels of weirdness magnetism. We must break this barrier in order to conquer the world." "And how do we do that? Not even I can break a barrier like this." Bill said. "Well, let me tell you something Bill..." Dipper said with a sly smile. "What?" Bill asked "You see, unlike you who needs to be summoned or possessed by someone to be in the physical world, I can go here anytime..." "And what does that have to do with this?" Dipper smiles and activates his power and touches the barrier again and this time a loud crack was heard. Then cracks started to appear all over the barrier much to Bill's surprise. Then Dipper snaps his fingers and the barrier breaks into pieces.

Ḃ̸̥͉͕̪̙̖͊į̶̛̪͓͎́͐ͅļ̷̟̼̠̺͔̺̜̜̦̊͗̉̉͒́͝l̴̨̜͎̝̬͚̭̹͖͓͋̌̾̇̈́͗̒͝'̵̛̣͍̖̪̰̠́̋͒̏͊̐̕͝s̸̥̙̹̭͋͊̉͗̌̎̑͜ ̴̩̮̹̦͎̯͖̞͚͛̌̀̈́͝P̵̱̭͐͌͊̈̅̍̅̾͋O̶̬͙͍̙̺͖̯͍̘̊̇V̸̦̥̦͒͒͋̈́̽͌͑̕

"Pinetree, what? How?" I ask shocked that he just broke the barrier that I couldn't even put a dent on. " Does that mean... you're more powerful than me?" I ask. "Don't be sad. Just because I can do things you can't doesn't mean anything!" I smile and I teleported us back to the Fearimid. I show Pinetree my house as he already showed me his home. Then we arrive at the throne room where I tell him this is where we will sit together. Pinetree smiles and asks "What's your throne going to be?" I smile and summon in my throne which was made out of all the stoned people.

Dipper's POV
"Nice throne!" I say when Bill showed me his throne made out of stoned people. "Now you show me yours." Bill says. I smile and summon in my throne which that the coushions that were galaxy blue with stars printed on them. Instead of wood for the armrests and legs, it was black metal. "Wow Pinetree never knew you had great style!" Bill said as I smile happily. "What's the status of our takeover?" Bill asks me. I make my crystal ball appear to get a glimpse. I smile and say that the monsters
we're doing splendid in their destruction. Bill smiles and pull me into another tight hug. I smile and hug him back. Then we sit on ou designated thrones. I usually perfer comfort over looks and intimidation but you do you. Then I see a portal open and we see tons of soilders and a giant floating baby. I knew exactly who that was. "Time Baby! What brings you here?" I ask in a bored tone. "Alcor and Bill, you have broken the laws of space and time travel. You are coming with us." Time Baby said. "Well I'm that case... how about this?!" I say as I target a fire blast at them incinerating Time Baby and all the soilders with them. "Dang Pinetree you just killed Time Baby and hundreds!" Bill said impressed. "What can I say? Sometimes it just good to be bad!" I say as I relax on my throne. This was going to be fun...