chapter 34

ignore mistakes in any...

inline comments are love...

......................

After having the yummy breakfast fahad sat with all the boys and men in the house in the living room...

while the ladies were in nazish's room... all the ladies were there except zubiya and minahil...

Zoya was talking to her phupho sitting beside her mumani.

When the door of the room opened and zubiya and minahil came in the room calling for zoya. "see i told you she will be here!"

Zubiya said to minahil pointing towards zoya.. "what happened? why are you two so excited?"

Anya Zoya's mumani asked the duo, who smiled widely, saying "mama u forgot? juta chupai!"(the shoe hiding ritual!)

Minahil said to Anya while zubiya came towards Zoya and held her arm saying "come on, lets go"

saying so, she pulled Zoya downstairs, followed by Esha, Abeeha, and Minahil...

reaching the living room zubiya walked to fahad, who was sitting beside farman, so she spoke to farman "bhai go and sit with mamu jaan!"

Farman was about to say something, but he got pulled by Minahil and she made her sit beside Abdullah...

after the place was free, zubiya made zoya sit beside fahad, who was busy analyzing the situation... when zoya sat beside him, he raised his eyebrows, asking her, who nodded in no with a smile...

their eye talk got disturbed by zubiya and minahil, who sat on the floor in front of fahad... "come on bhai give us the money?"

Fahad frowned and looked at Zoya, who pulled her legs up on the couch sitting comfortably.

and he looked back at the duo and asked "what money?"

Zubiya and Minahil looked at each other before saying "where are your shoes?"

Fahad looked around to find his shoes, but in return he saw a smirk on Zubiya and Minahil's faces...

"so, we want 10,000"

Fahad looked at Zoya, who spoke to the duo, "what 10,000?" "zoya shh, let us talk!"

Zubiya spoke and turned to Fahad, "so bhai! we want 10,000 in total, then only you will get your shoes back"

"what if i won't give you the money?"

Fahad asked with a smile when Minahil said, "then we will not give you your shoes, and you have to stay here only, because you can't go without shoes!"

Fahad looked at Zoya, who nodded her head in disbelief, listening to the duo... Fahad looked at the two girls saying "okay! i won't mind staying here with me wife!"

fahad said, making everyone chuckle and the two girls shocked... "bhai!"

Both of them spoke together... fahad laughed and looked at them, saying "okay, okay! 10,000! right?"

Zubiya and Minahil nodded, and Fahad pulled out his wallet from his pocket and took out money from his wallet...

and then passed them to the duo, who smiled and went to take fahad's shoes...

.......................

In the evening, Fahad came inside a mansoor house with a hussain who was holding Nawal in his arms...

Both were talking and smiling over something when they reached the living room...

Sitting over fahad looked around to see zoya, but she was no where when zeeniya came there, and said, looking at fahad, "fahad! zoya is in her room, if you want you can go there!"

fahad nodded and standing up, walked upstairs, reaching zoya's room; he knocked the door and few moments later the door got opened and he entered inside and saw zoya walking back to the mirror to get ready... smiling at her, fahad came and sat on the bed, half laying on the bed, and opened his mobile when zoya asked "where were you?"

Fahad looked at Zoya and then, moving his gaze back to the mobile, spoke, "hussain was going out so went with him!"

Zoya hummed and asked "when everyone is going to come?"

Fahad again looked at Zoya, telling her "may be in an hour or two!"

Zoya nodded and stood up, came towards the bed and standing beside fahad, opened the side drawer... opening it, she spoke to fahad "fadi move a bit!"

Fahad looked at Zoya, who was sitting beside her, and then moved a bit on the bed, making place for her...

zoya sat on the bed and took out a few boxes from the drawer... she continued to do her work while fahad put his mobile on a side and looked at his beautiful wife... smiling gracefully to her fahad moved his hand to her waist and back hugged her resting his hand on her tummy when zoya spoke "g fadi?"

"nothing" he spoke, and held her close to him, looking at her... Zoya put the box inside the drawer and turned to Fahad, saying "leave me, i have to get ready!"

Fahad nodded in no and slipping down, moved his face to her waist and nuzzled in her waist.

making Zoya smile and creased his hair with her smile...

She kept sitting there for a while and then calling Fahad, she pleased him, and Fahad let her go... Zoya stood up and went to get ready.. She was wearing a beautiful black trouser shirt with a black scarf around her head.

and her embroidered dupatta pinned to her shoulder felling on her arm...

She was pinning her dupatta when she felt someone standing behind her... she looked in the mirror to see fahad standing there...

He simply took her safety pin and pinned her dupatta and then spoke "asking for little help is not bad! no?"

Zoya bit her lips and then smiled... "shall we?"

she asked fahad, who nodded and both walked down as they reached the living room; they saw their family has arrived and all of them were sitting in the living room... going to them they met everyone and then sat back talking to each other while the ladies of mansoor house were in the kitchen making the dinner...

.............................

okay! am i exageratting the story?

do tell me about it! coz it is an ff so i am showing every scene!

do let me know about your view and also comment about the chapter

#OkThanksBye