50. Stormy Weather

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

LUNA HAD ALWAYS LOVED STORMS

LUNA HAD ALWAYS LOVED STORMS. Aside from the fact that people usually use the word 'stormy' to describe her eyes when she still had her blue-gray-ish ones, it's also because of her love for the rain and the fact that lightning and thunder scares most people.

It would be a dream come true if she were to create an actual storm...right?

"Aro will want us incapacitated before he attacks." Edward said. "Jane and Alec will try and take me out first because I can anticipate their moves."

The Cullens, the Denalis, and Jacob were gathered in another living room, discussing their predictions about their encounter with the Volturi.

"Too bad we don't all have your shield." Garrett told Bella as he stood beside Kate.

"Doesn't help me fight, though." Bella answered.

"No, but you can help the rest of us, if you could project it." Tanya said.

Luna, who sat beside Jasper, as usual, narrowed her eyes in curiosity as she watched the exchange intently.

"What does that mean?" Luna asked.

Tanya looked at Luna before looking back at the other twin.

"I mean, shield someone other than yourself." Tanya suggested.

"Is that possible?" Bella asked, her face having a hint of excitement.

"Gifts can be developed. Overtime." Carlisle replied.

"At first, mine was just in my palms. Now, I can radiate it all over my body." Kate explained.

"How do you do it?" Bella asked excitedly.

Kate simply sighed, hesitant. Then, Bella suddenly grabbed Kate's hand in a rather harsh manner.

"Show me." Bella said, her excitement still not wavering.

"Ow." Kate said as she raised an eyebrow at her.

Luna slightly leaned towards Jasper and whispered, even though everyone could still hear her. But then again, that's the point of mocking someone.

"If I were Kate, I'd probably break all 27 bones in Bella's hand." Luna said.

Luna simply received a playful glare from Bella before they proceeded with the situation.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

They were once again back at the forest, where Kate is helping Bella develop her shield ability while everyone else watched, even Alistair was watching from a tree.