Chap 45 - Last Day Of Trip

pic of shopping they did in Manali for the family 

Hetal's POV

I took a shower which made me feel relaxed. When I entered the room I saw Rudra talking on the phone and then he turned towards me with a smile. I just look at him and he came closer to me and handed me the phone and then the next moment I could hear Moni's voice, with ample of questions such as, "how are you? Did you do shopping? What did you buy for me? How is the climate? and how is your honeymoon going? Trust me her last question made me blush hard. I was busy talking with her for a while when we heard a knock on the door. Rudra stood up and open the door. The room service came with breakfast and I told Moni I will hang up as I am feeling hungry and she being her again teased me. The smile was not leaving my face because of Moni.

Rudra informed me that today we will be in the room as the climate is not good and I should rest. I agreed and after breakfast, I lie down on the bed. Rudra came near me and covered me with a quilt and said, "take rest wifey" but I could feel he was tensed so I said, "even you take rest." He just nob and when on the couch which was in the room near the window and lied down there. Seeing him like this I asked him. "What happened? why are you not lying on the bed near me?" He got up and sit straight and asked me in shock, "are you ok with it?" I smiled a little at him and said, "I am seriously ok with it, I understand, what you did was this just to save my life. I'm not angry with you. If I would be in your place I would do the same."

He smiled a little and then quickly asked, "why would you do that?" and I just blur out "because I care for you and love you." He just gave me a million dollar smiled which I always die to see, at me and stood up from the sofa and lie down on the bed beside me. It would be an understatement to say that I was not hurt because it was for the first time I had confess my love for him. But it felt like he ignored it. He never replied me except that smile. Even I just let it go for a time being and then sleep overtook us.

I could feel his thumb which was creasing my soft cheeks. I woke up with a smile and he said, "Wifey its time for lunch lets have it." and I just nob. I got up from the bed and was feeling quite fresh. I quickly freshen up and we had our lunch together. The lunch consists of all my favorite dishes.

We spend your day while talking about random things and making a list of what to buy for all of them etc. and attending calls by Rudra and watching TV mostly news channels as Rudra is found of only news channels and yeah two movies as I insisted him because I was feeling bore with news channels.

The next day morning after completing our breakfast we left for shopping as it was the last day of us here. Tomorrow we were returning home. 

Rudra's POV

She confessed her love for me for the first time today and trust me I was on cloud nine. Never in my dreams, I thought that she would confess to me after what I did yesterday night. I expected her to be angry and cursing me but it was totally the opposite of it as she confessed her love. I being a jerk just smiled at her, but my heart was dancing in there. I could do anything to keep her happy and forever in my life after this little confession. I got up from the couch and slept beside her closing my eyes. Sleep was no were near me, after feeling her soft and little snore I open my eyes and was staring at her and kissing her softly frequently on her cheeks and forehead but without disturbing her sleep. She was sleeping like a small child so innocent and happy. It was for the first time I never took her in my arms but just kept staring at her and creasing her hairs. I was so engrossed in her that I forgot the time. But when my mobile beep as it was indicating I got a message I checked the time it was already two o'clock in the afternoon. So I slowly started creasing her cheeks with my thumb. She woke up with a cute smile on her face and I really wanted to slam my lips on her at that time but I just controlled it. I was informed by my manager that the weather is not good today so it would be better that we stay in the room and I agreed with it as I never wanted to regret with wifey's health again.

The next day when we went shopping I saw her that whenever she was buying things for Moni, Dadaji, for me, and household accessories and craft items she use to swipe my card. But when she bought it for Isha and Abhi she opened her wallet. 

 I quickly held her hand before she pays this time. She raised her browns to ask why I stopped her so I said, "What is my relation with Isha?" she said "sister" so I continued, and with Abhi? he is your best friend. "Then why you are paying wifey. I want you to swipe the card for everything you buy today and for whoever you buy understood" I said in a stern voice and she just nods her head with a little smile. 

I was noticing her every move she bought things for everyone but nothing for herself. Suddenly my phone rang so I went out of the shop to talk but my eyes were on my dear wifey at that time I saw her eyes went on a very nice pashmina sari and she put it on her shoulder and saw herself in the mirror but when she saw the price tag she kept it back and left the shop. When she entered another shop I quickly went to the previous one and bought that sari for my cute wifey as it was very elegant and would look gorgeous on her. I decided to give her a surprise gift after reaching back to Mumbai.

 We completed all the shopping and reached the hotel and started packing and had your dinner and slept in each other's arms. This trip was the best trip of my life. The next day we reached our home with all the lovely memories of this trip in my heart.   

Shopping in Manali and the sari which Hetal want to buy in white color on the mannequin 

************************

Aap Aur Aapki Har Baat Mere Liye Khaas Hai,
Yahi Shayad Pyaar Ka Pahla Ehsaas Hai.

***********************

Nazre Karam Mujh Par Itna Na Kar,
Ki Teri Mohabbat Ke Liye Baagi Ho Jaaun,
Mujhe Itna Na Pila Ishq-E-Jaam Ki,
Main Ishq Ke Jahar Ka Aadi Ho Jaaun.