1.

Key

Y/n= your name
E/c= eye color
H/l= hair length
H/c= hair color
S/c= skin color
(A/n)= author's note

This takes place after the events of the Supernatural series finale so spoiler alert!

3rd person POV.
Location: the Matoi Home

After the Great Fall of the almighty one otherwise known as God otherwise known as the light and the Nephilim known as Jack became the new God everything was perfect the world kept on spinning people kept being born and people kept living and people kept dying natural order of things was perfect heaven was Heaven the gates of hell were closed monster activity was at an all-time low but the thing about it all was there was a new threat the life fibers they were threat bigger than the monsters but they were not as big as the threat Chuck presented currently in Japan a girl with black hair with a red streak in it and blue eyes finally made her way back home for the first time in a while the problem was her house was burned down and she had no family to speak of her mother died when she was just a baby and as for her father she generally did not have a good relationship with him and when she went to him to repair their relationship he ended up getting brutally murdered by a mysterious woman with a scissor blade so the girl known as Ryuko Matoi decided to go to the one place she knew she could get clues or answers to the big question of who murdered her father Honnouji Academy there she tried to get answers but unfortunately when the answers were so close she was defeated and humiliated by the captain of the boxing club so Ryuko decided a tactical retreat was the best course of action so she stole a scooter from a delivery guy and immediately headed back to the remnants of her old childhood home there she ended up in the basement in the basement she discovered the powerful sentient uniform who she named Senketsu meaning fresh blood on the wall behind her she noticed a strange set of double doors these double doors had strange symbols painted on to them it wasn't anything she ever recognized before Ryuko wearing the strange powered up uniform walked over to the set of double doors and examines them.

Ryuko: what are those weird symbols on here?

Senketsu: if I'm being completely honest with you Ryuko I have no clue.

Ryuko: well I guess there's only one way to find out.

Ryuko immediately pushed on the double doors and it opened right up she entered the room and things just got stranger there was thousands of symbols drawn all over the walls on the floor there was lots of symbols including a giant pentagram right in front of the door and on the ceiling there was lots more symbols.

Ryuko: wow I never pegged my dad for being into the occult

Senketsu: well don't look at me I really don't know anything about your father except what he looked like and he created me.

Ryuko walked deeper into the room and she noticed in the center of the room there was all kinds of strange stuff on the floor was another symbol she didn't recognize.