29. Broke opps

Kennedy banks pov

Von and I walk through the model apartment with the lady that is showing us and I adored how nice it is

Von and I walk through the model apartment with the lady that is showing us and I adored how nice it is . "Wow this room is so big " I gasp entering the master bedroom

"It's aight " Von groans . He's being so negative , this is the third apartment we've stopped at and he dislikes everyone . He was complaining about the smallest things .

"Yes the floor plan in this design is great if you want spacious rooms and breathing space " the lady smiles .

"Sound great " I say

"Sound like some fraud shit to me " Von rolls his eyes . I discreetly hit him and the lady starts to laugh .

"So how much is it ? " i ask her

"Fifteen hundred a month "

"Unt Unt THATS to much Ken let's go " Von says trying to speed out . I pull him back and get excited

"That's perfect " I smile "especially for all this space "

"Okay but not for the risks of getting robbed in this neighborhood. I doubt you want to be around all this gang and drug violence . It's bad for the community " he says in a serious tone . I give him a mocking look .

He had some damn nerve talking about some bad for the community

"Actually this neighborhood is pretty quiet and there's been no break ins since we've built the building " the lady says Von snaps his neck at her and mugs .

"Do you live here ? " he asks her . She looks down and stays quiet . He so damn petty . I pull him over to the side and look at him .

"What is up with you ? " I asks him .

"What you mean ? " he asks fake confused

"You know what I mean . Why you being so negative I thought you were coming to support "