Chapter 37

Aarav's POV

I got up early and got ready as I wanted to meet Sachi. I don't know why I am behaving like a teenage boy? I need to sort all my feelings. I am confuse with my actions. I like being around her. Was Riddhima right? Do I really love Sachi? 

I went down to have my breakfast. I saw Sachi entering with Riddhima. Sachi was looking a shy. Riddhima had a teasing smile on her. Was she teasing her with Samarth's name? On one side she was trying to make me understand that I loved Sachi and other side she is trying to set her with that stupid fellow. What is she upto? I went and sat at the dinning table. Breakfast was served. We started eating. Sachi was avoiding looking at me. She can smile at everyone but when it comes to me she has to avoid me.

"You know Sachi. It just been three days and I already missed you so much. So I and your uncle decided something" Mom said.

"What aunty?" she asked mom.

"First tell me do you love somebody?" mom asked her. Why is mom asking her that? Even I want to know that.

"No." she said. I was happy and sad at the same time. What is wrong with me?

"Oh! That's great because I want to make you my daughter-in-law. I want you and Abheer to get married." Mom said shocking me. How can mom even think something like that?

"What!" We all four me, Sachi, Riddhima and Abheer reacted at same time. Sachi started coughing really badly. Riddhima was patting on her back. She was ok after sometime.  She can't marry Abheer. No. Never. 

"Are you alright beta?" Dad asked her.

"Yes uncle."

"So, do you agree to marry my son and be my daughter-in-law." mom said. No. Stop it mom. She is already your daughter in law.

"Actually bhai has selected a guy for me. " Sachi said. I thought she was joking. Have Dhruv lost his mind? Who is that guy?

"Did you meet him? You liked him?"

"No. I have not met him yet but we are going to meet." I will not let her even see  his stupid face.

"Give me your brother's number. I will talk with him. I want you as my daughter-in-law." mom said.

Sachi looked at Abheer with a pleading look asking him to help her.

"Mom but...." Abheer tried to speak but mom interrupt him.

"Do you have any problem Abheer?" Mom said glaring at him. Her expression was like don't you dare say a word. Abheer just shrugged his shoulder. Sachi looked at him with disappointment.

"You have not met that guy whereas Abheer is your friend. You both will be compatible for each other. You both will make such a cute pair." No they will not make a cute pair. In fact they both will never be a pair. 

"but." Sachi tried to say.

"No if's and but's. Let me talk with him first." Mom said.

"Mom, If they both are not ready to marry each other. Why are you forcing them?"

"Aarav you be quite." Mom said in anger. Why is she so angry?

"I want her and Abheer to get married soon. I will fix their engagement on your wedding day." Mom said.

"What!"

"This is not possible. You can't do that mom."

"Why? I can very well do that Aarav."

"No mom that is not possible as Sachi is married to me. She is my wife." I said. Shit!

Everybody was looking at me. Before anyone could react, a voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw Rajveer. He was standing and looking at our direction with wide eyes. He is going to kill me for hiding this matter.