Hurt!!

Ch - 26

Sidharth go behind her to the dining area and saw her serving food on the plates. Settling on the chair he continuously looking at her but didn't understand her anything.

She keep the plate in front of him and start eating her food quietly without even looking at him for once. He frowned and asks, "What happened to you princess?"

She twist her lips and continue her eating. It's not possible for him to bear this ignorance, he turns her chair towards him and pulled it closer. He asks after locking her by his both hands, "What's the matter? Why you behave like this?"

"Because i am hurt." Said so she fold her hands near chest. Make an angry pout and scrunches her nose. He first narrows his brows in confusion but after seeing her cute reaction a chuckle left out from his mouth.

Sana look at him with angry eyes and says, "Here i am hurt and you are busy in laughing. You know what now i am double hurt." He chuckles more and says, "Princess you don't know how cute you are looking right now."

Sana says while frowning, "Don't show your teeth sidharth. It's irritate me more."

Putting hand on his mouth he try to control his laugh and says, "Ohk fine princess, but tell me what have i done baby?".

Sana look at him and says, " Always bossing around. Don't you dare to that, don't dare to do this, otherwise i will not talk to you princess. And even didn't let me cook today. " She said in one go and huffs.

He control his smile and pass her the glass of water, "Drink it, please.. See i say please." She roll her eyes and drink the water. Putting the glass aside he asks by holding her hand, "So tell me, what i have to do for coaxing my princess."

"Never stop me to cook for you." Said Sana with an angry pout. He smiles brightly and squeezed her pouty lips, "Stop making this pout princess, and i promise never stop you to cook."

"But when your health his not well, then i can't do anything. I am ready to bear your ignorance but can't take a chance with your health. " Said sidharth by looking at her eyes.

She saw those dark brown eyes which shows genuine concern and care for her. Obviously it's is a full of love for her but she can't figure out that thing. But now she is feeling guilty to show him anger.

He just wants her to be fine, care for her health. That no one does never, she hold her both ears and look at him with most famous puppy eyes, "You ask me to not say that word but i can do action."

Smiling he shakes his head and says by kissing her both hands, "So, now you are not hurt." She nodded her head in no and says, "Promise i will never hurt from you in this thing."

"That's means you will get hurt on other things?" Asked sidharth by raising his one brow. Sana blink her eyes and says, "Obviously, it's my right to get hurt. But i right now i don't know in which thing i will get hurt."..

Sidharth collide his brows and says, " I am not understanding anything princess. But let it be have your breakfast and tell me where we get ms. Spirit because i know the reason of murder."

Sana look at him in shock, "what? How? Did they confess? " He nodded his head and says, "Yes they are in custody and soon get punishment for their works."