☁ 3 ☁

jaemin followed the head angel, flying down under the clouds.

it was midnight, meaning time for jaemin to start his very first mission.

even if he wasn't happy about it, he couldn't do anything now.

"here we are." the head smiled, landing in front of a small house, his wings folding neatly behind his back.

jaemin landed next to him and watched him opening the door.

the insides of the house made jaemin widen his eyes.

if from the outside, the house looked like any other small house in the neighbourhood, the insides were nowhere near small.

everything was in cloud material, fluffy, light and white, flying around the gigantic house which's ceiling was more than ten meters high.

"this is our best house, jaemin. we gave it to you because we knew you hated the fact you had to go there. hopefully it will make you feel more at home." the head said, looking around.

jaemin silently nodded, mesmerized by the insides.

"well." the head coughed to wake jaemin up from his daydream. "it's my cue to leave. i put all the documents you need over here." he said pointing at a big file that was lying on the table.

"okay, thank you."

"you know the rules, so please respect them. otherwise, you know what's waiting for you." he said doing a scissors motion with his fingers. that was enough to send chills down jaemin's spine.

"c-could you... repeat them one last time please?"

"humans shouldn't know the existence of angels. your mission has to be done secretly; the boys involved shouldn't know about your existence. and as you didn't get your invisibility power yet, you'll have to do them in a humanoid form, meaning no wings. so please, control them. i don't want any human to see them."

jaemin gulped. he wasn't ready to abandon his beautiful white wings.

he knew that he could make them disappear by using the 'recedo' spell, the only spell he knew for the moment.

angels were all born with the ability of making their wings disappear, and as they succeeded their missions, they were given more abilities.

then, jaemin was obviously the less skilled angel of his age as he had never gone on a mission.

"is that all?" jaemin asked.

"yes. you're starting tomorrow morning. read the file i prepared to know everything. if you have any questions or problems, push the red button and one of us will come down and help you." the head told, showing the red button encaged in glass next to the front door. "goodbye jaemin. good luck on your first mission. please serve the angels right."

and with those words, the head flew out of the house, leaving jaemin alone, with a weird feeling in his stomach and the urge to cry.

swallowing his pride and flew to the table where the huge file had been put.

his mission couldn't be that difficult. making two people fall in love... that should be quickly done, shouldn't it?