(29)

Kuroo's POV

Hanging out with Kenma changed after that day at the ice rink. I felt like every date, every walk to school, ever moment had to be special before I wouldn't see him again. Without any time frame to when he would leave I tried to make the most of everything. And I mean everything. We ended up hanging out almost every day for a week and a half. That night I stayed with him till around 1 in the morning when we both eventually got too tired. The rest of the weekend was spent with him, the rest of the following week was spent with him, and the beginning of this week was spent with him as well. Sometimes I was worried he'd get bored of me, but he said he wouldn't be doing anything else anyways so he didn't mind. On the bright side, with me always with him Hayato hasn't talked to him since that Friday.

I was starting to get worried though, it was currently lunch on Wednesday and Kenma hadn't shown up yet. He shot me a text saying he had to finish some work and would be late but I still worried.

"Kuroo are you even listening." Oikawa asked pulling me from my frantic thoughts.

"Uh yeah." I clearly wasn't and they all knew it. Even Iwaizumi who didn't know me as well knew I was lying, he started sitting with us after him and Oikawa started dating. We told Suga to invite Daichi multiple times so he wouldn't be the only person without their boyfriend, since usually Kenma sat here as well, but he was still to scared to been seen with him to much. Which is understandable. The colleges they both plan to go to are extremely expensive and because of their brains, they're practically going for free. They can't afford to lose the scholarships.

"Ok then answer the question."

"Uhh I think..." I don't even know what they were talking about, probably something dumb. "I think Oikawa's being stupid." They all laughed, except Oikawa of course who just yelled at Iwaizumi.

"We wanted to know what you were doing for college dipshit." Suga said after coming down from his laughing fit.

"Oh uh I got into a really good school about 2 hours from here so I'll go there and dorm, at least for my first year." I explained it little detail.

"Oh so you'll still be close to Kenma then." Suga commented not meaning to upset me even though he did. I can't blame him though he didn't know.

"Yeah." I decided it's best to keep it that way, I don't want to dampen the mood or anything. "What about you guys."

"Well you guys already know where I'm going," Suga started. "But since Daichi and I will be close we wanna get an apartment together maybe in our 2nd year."

"I got into a good college but it's pretty far away." Iwaizumi added once Suga finished explaining his plans. "I'm gonna study to be a physical therapist."

"Please don't tell us your making us babysit loserkawa while your gone." I joked earning another whine from Oikawa.

"Iwa-chan do you see this! They're so mean to me!"

"I'd love to," Iwaizumi said completely ignoring Oikawa all together. "But I'm living off campus and he's moving in with me."

"Wait you guys got into the same college?" Suga asked silently shocked. Oikawa was smart of course but with everything that was going on this past year, he sort of let school slip his mind a bit.

"Oh no I'm not going to college." Oikawa commented, clearing up the situation for everyone.

"What why?" Oikawa had mentioned to me a few times that he was thinking about possible going into psychology or physical therapy as well, you can't exactly do that without a college degree. Natural I was sort of confused.