Track 43. | Linger

💿
"So why were you holding her hand?
Is that the way we stand?
Were you lying all the time?
Was it just a game to you?
But I'm in so deep
You know I'm such a fool for you
You've got me wrapped around your finger"

Song: Linger - The Cranberries.

* * *

Bowie

It's been a week since Edward payed me a visit. Harry is healing well, he's able to walk on his own and change his dressing since his wound is no longer open. I've waited until this week to tell him about his Dad because he might be less bitchy; turns out I was wrong, he's still a jackass.

"I'm able to drive!" He shouts as Liam glares at him standing by the drivers door of the black car. "It's an hour and a half drive! Just let me do it, you can drive the next time" Liam fights back as he jumps into the seat. Harry huffs banging his fist off the roof of the car before getting in the passenger seat beside Liam.

We all roll our eyes as we watch him from the back of the car. "It's only temporary mate, you'll be back driving in no time!" Niall says leaning forward and patting Harry's shoulder happily. Harry shrugs his hand off his shoulder aggressively as Niall flinches back in his seat looking at me with sad eyes. "Don't mind him" I whisper to Niall next to me as he nods with a lob sided smile.

Harry stays huffing and puffing in the front seat as Liam drives us to our next location which is Sam Antonio. Tony managed to get us a house to stay in for a few weeks.

"We should get another RV, I miss those things" Jesse pipes up behind me after a half an hour of pure silence.

"As much as I hated it, I actually agree I feel like it brought us all closer" I say as Niall nods beside me "wildest parties happen on those, god I miss it" he says leaning his head against the window watching the rain fall down the glass.

Harry lights up a cigarette in the passenger seat warning him a cold glare from Liam behind the steering wheel. "What?" Harry snaps as small clouds of smoke float out of his mouth with his word. "Open the window, you're going to smoke out the car" Liam says turning his eyes back on the road as Harry scoffs beside him "it's raining, I'm not opening it" he says coldly as I he turns his head to look out the window holding the cigarette between his thumb and index finger.

This is going to be a long drive.

* * *

"What do you mean two people have to share a room?" I shout as Liam looks at me regretting he's even said anything.

"Well, Jesse and Stevie in one room, me Zayn Louis and Quinn on the sofas, you either share a room with Niall or Harry" he says as I glare up at him from the sofa.

"Why can't Harry and Niall share a room?" I shout pointing at Harry and Niall stood next to Liam. "No way, I'll kill the bastard!" Harry shouts as Niall glares at him offended by his words "hey! I'm not that bad" he mumbles as Harry disagrees with him.

"I'm not sharing a room with her either, I'm the leader" Harry says pointing at me and shaking his head. "Her, has a fucking name!" I shout back at him as he holds his hands up in surrender smirking at me. "It's okay shortcake, you can take my bed I'll take the floor" Niall mumbles sitting next to me on the sofa. "You won't mind Elton there?" I turn to him as he shakes his head "love the little fucker" he smiles as Elton jumps up on my lap.