Chapter SIX

"Sign06: People who are lying, may touch or cover their mouth."

.

A week later.

The week was just another week, your day will be waking up around 6 am

The week was just another week, your day will be waking up around 6 am. Get ready and go to work which was basically staying inside the patrol car with that old man listening to what his wife was nagging all week or what his kids told him about school and everything. In other words, your week was boring. 

After the low truck accident, you heard that the chief was considering transferring you to the homicide unit where you wanted to be in the first place. Other than that, nothing happened.

Today was your day off, you had planned to stay home to read or just clean but you had a call from Kim Seokjin, or Jin to be short. He is a young university professor you met when you took a semester here in KU, he helped you with a few papers and since then he calls you from time to time to talk or just asks you things. Apparently, he is preparing for a Ph.D. in psychology and somehow he founds you an interesting human being to do some research about. 

So, here you are looking around the campus, You always found universities a weird place, It was like a world populated only by teenagers. Here 25 was practically middle-aged. They milled about with rucksacks, mostly in little packs of three or four. Jeans almost ubiquitous, although a few dressed in bright colors, punk or goth. When you were a student, you only took a few semesters and had to graduate early. It appears that professors didn't know what else to teach you. 

"Oh! you're here Y/N?" You turned when you heard Jin's voice, he was walking toward you like the model he was, wearing his neat black suit and holding a bag of the same color. Jin is a tall handsome 27 years old man, this alone gave him a lot of privilege in this country where the beauty standers are strangely high, "I hope you didn't wait for so long!" he said apologizing when he finally stood about three feet from you.

"I just arrived," You answered automatically, it was true you only arrived around five minutes earlier. "So, what do you need me for this time?" 

The man chuckled, "You're making it seem like I only call you when I need something!" 

You smirked, "It's not?" 

He turned around immediately so you don't catch his reaction, he laughed and said, "I am not gonna answer, I learned not to Y/N," When you didn't talk back he only turned his head and raised his eyebrow. "Or you can tell whether either way?" 

"What do you think, Professor Kim?" You angled your head to the side and faked a smile. 

"Oh!" He sighed in defeat and turned to you, you tried to ignore the eyes that were fixed on the two of you, the man sure has many fans around here, "Actually I called you to ask a favor," the man flashed a gentle smile and rubbed the back of his neck.