Date with innocence!

You were walking to the park entrance because that's where Asia agreed to meet up. You were a bit nervous about this, but you could easily tell that Asia was even more nervous then you... How can you tell? Well it's simple..... It's Asia she is so nervous and innocent that it wouldn't surprise you if we finished this date half way because you did something to make her faint. Well anyway you were waiting in your normal wear while playing on your phone.

(That's what you're wearing)

After a minute of searching different recipes for various things you heard your name being called.

???: (Y/n)! I'm so sorry did I keep you waiting?

You look up to respond but what you seen just made you shocked.

You where looking at her outfit then back at her. You were wondering whe- no! Who would suggest this! There's only two guess as to who and only he is knocked off out the bat while she is the prime suspect. Asia blushed at you gazing over her in the outfit which made her embarrassed then pokes her index fingers together.

Asia: w-well I d-didnt h-have a-a d-d-d-d-d-dating wear...s-so I asked r-raynare f-for help s-since s-shes been o-on more dates..

(This is your reaction)

(Y/n): of course... But please don't try and kill me after

Asia: w-what?!

(Y/n): what?

Asia: d-did you just say-

(Y/n): hey, Asia! You look beautiful in that outfit it really matches with your adorable nature

Good that seemed to help her forget what I said cause it seems that she is about to catch a fever if she didn't even get one already.

Good job you!

(Y/n): okay where would you like to go?

Asia still stammering and blushing.

(Y/n): hm... To the mall?

Asia.exe has lost all memory would you like to reboot?

(Y/n): okay! I don't know what you would like to do at the mall... But doesn't mean we still can't have our fun!

You grabbed Asia's hand walking to your dating destination while Asia was just dragged along. After a few minutes you two made it to the mall Asia was clearly nervous for a couple of reasons.

1. She's on a date.

2. She's wearing something other then her nun outfit in public.

3. She's on a date

4. She is fearful of getting all clumsy and ruining the date.

5. SHE. IS. ON. A. DATE!

So pretty normal reasons of nervousness.

(Y/n): okay what would you like to do first Asia?

Asia: w-well i-it doesn't m-matter what we do... As long as w-we have f-fun t-to-together...

You look at her.

(Y/n): well you see... When I went on a date with Koneko, we did what she enjoyed most.

Asia: b-but I want you to have fun too!

(Y/n): that was the fun part about it! I did enjoy some of the things! That candy store owner was the only issue... Anyway as long as you have fun that would be fine with me.