Draft For Chapter 1

OK so I think this is a great start for Chapter 1 of my wrong number book. Let me know what you think.

~

Tony stared blankly at the space on desk. Plans, blueprints, drafts, gauntlets, projects scattered there. It was one of those days where he just didn't feel good to be alive.
He took out his phone and decided to text the love of his life who made him feel happy.

Tony

Pep I'm feeling so down. It's like the whole world hates me.

???

Dude this is not Pep but I'm sure that not the whole world must hate you.

Great he had texted the wrong number. He decided to spare some time.

Tony

I'm pretty sure it does.

???

OK like how many percent of the population do you think hates you?

Tony

Like 99%

???

Then the 1% which consists of 750000000 loves you and that's a lot. 💕

Tony stared at the text wide eyed. It was the sweetest and greatest thing someone had ever said to him.

Tony

That was very sweet. I don't feel like shit now.

???

Happy to help.
Check out these memes to make you feel even happy.

Tony chuckled at the meme.

Tony

I mean it does make sense.

???

Tony burst out laughing at this one

Tony burst out laughing at this one. Ah texting this Random stranger was really the greatest thing he had done this week.

Tony

It was really great talking to you. Gotta get back to work.

???

Bye.

Tony put the phone down unaware that someone watching from the vents was seeing him like a hawk while he was laughing his ass off talking to this dude on the phone.