Broccoli Boi Gets Bullied?!?

For HEAA_luv

Izuku was, for once, alone. He needed space and air, some alone time, so he had decided to take a break from homework and studying with the class. He was walking aimlessly through the old park near his house that he and Kacchan used to go to all the time.

He wasn't expecting one of Kacchan's old 'friends' to be there as well. The one with the fingers that could elongate. He probably should have expected it, though, this was where they used to beat him up more often than not.

The boy seemed to have only gotten worse since middle school.

"Oi! Deku!" Izuku tried to ignore how the tone almost made him flinch. "I'm surprised UA took your useless, quirkless ass."

Ah, Izuku thought, distractedly, he didn't even watch the sports festival did he? He wouldn't be calling me quirkless if he had seen it.

The boy continued, oblivious to Izuku's thoughts. "Are you even still there? Did they realize their mistake yet? Expel you like the worthless trash you are? Or are they letting you stay out of pity? Do they think that if they expel you, you'll go and kill yourself? Would you?"

Izuku can't breathe, he doesn't know why, he was used to this. Tears leak from his eyes unbidden as his throat closes up on itself. He tries to focus on forcing air into his lungs, but each second is burning torture and he's numb all of a sudden. His ears ring and he can feel his heart pounding against his ribs.

He doesn't notice as the boy continues to talk down to him, telling him a hero doesn't cry and that a deku like him doesn't deserve to be a hero. He doesn't even notice when the boy pushes him over, knees suddenly too weak to hold him up. His mind is a constant pounding alarm of PANIC, PAIN, PAIN.

He doesn't notice the boy stop talking, nor the people who appear. He hardly registers the soft words in his ear telling him to breathe as the boy starts yelling. Doing his best to follow what the soothing words tell him, his vision slowly clears until he can make out a hazy grey blob in front of him.

By the time he's blinked away his tears, the boy has stopped yelling and the blob has become Nezu. He looks around in a panic, trying to understand what happened, only to find Vlad King and Kanzu, another lesser known hero, talking to Kacchan's old 'friend', Lunch Rush hanging awkwardly behind Izuku and Nezu, unsure what to do as Cementoss halfheartedly holds back more than half the hero course from attacking the boy outright.

Izuku is almost certain he's gone and passed out and this whole thing is a dream when Kacchan angrily yells, "oi! Fingers! Back the fuck off Deku. He's better than you'll ever even hope to be, Extra."

This leads to a half hour long period where Izuku is in a daze as his classmates and teachers verbally slay the boy on everything from his fashion sense to his near useless quirk to his shitty personality. At which point, Kanzu decides to step in and inform the boy of his absolutely flawed view of quirks and their worth. Nezu then proceeds to chirp that he's broken quite a few laws and that, with so many witnesses, there was no way he'd not end up with this on his permanent record and, if he had any say in it, he'd be facing time in juvie.

The police arrived soon after that to take the boy and everyone went about the rest of their day, Izuku now firmly at the center of his group of classmates.

If the boy was recommended therapy and counseling before he could return to school, well, Tsukauchi definitely had nothing to do with it. 

And if a certain middle school ceases to be a week later, well, no one that mattered really minded.

Hey, everyone! Chapters are gonna be sporadic from here on out, but I'll post them as soon as I finish writing them!

On another note, which of the UA teachers do you think is more likely to snap and murder someone for threatening their students? Bc I think that Thirteen would be UA's official body disposer, like, the body just disappears.

Anyway, be safe, take care of yourselves, I love you all!