Ch 85 - Kidnapped Randomly

It wasn't like Peter planned it. He swung too far from home when trying to catch a robber. Good news he caught him bad news he ran out of web fluid so he was walking around with his costume in his bag in an unknown area.

He crossed the street and went in the store. Coming out with small snacks. He was crossing the street while searching his location on his phone when he turned too late to dodge a car. It hit him in the stomach.

As his consciousness slipped away he saw a group of people coming out of the car to check on him.

He jolted awake to see himself in a cage. Turning around he came face to face with the Avengers? In restraints? "He's awake". Steve said. "Not like it's a good time". Tony said.

"Where are we?" Peter asked. "We got kidnapped while taking you to the hospital". Natasha said. "Oh man I'm freaking out". Peter said. "Relax kid we'll find a way to get you out". Bruce said. "Not that. I'm in a room with Avengers". Peter said loudly.

They gave him a spectical look. We are trapped here, life in danger and he's freaking out about that. "Can I get an autograph?" Peter asked. They looked at each other. "Our hands are restrained?" Tony said.

"If we get out will you give me?" Peter asked. "Sure thing". Tony murmured. The gate opened and in came a man. "Obadiah". Tony said darkly. "Hello Tony. Missed me?" He said cheerfully. "Cause I sure did".

"Wait like in Obadiah Stane the baldy whose ass you kicked. Your first villain?" Peter asked. Tony would have patted his shoulder. "Yep that's the one". Tony said chuckling. "Ho I see your son has the same sense of humour as you". He said.

"I'm not his son". Peter said. "Pretending good kid". Obadiah said. "Is he always like that?" Peter asked Tony who nodded. "If my hands were open u would have kicked your ass". Tony said. "Too bad they're biometric locks with my fingerprints. I'll kill you then rule.." Obadiah was cut off.

A kick to the door and it broke off taking Obadiah with it crashing in the wall alerting the henchmen. Peter stepped out twisting his arms. "Ah man I sure broke a rib". Peter said yawning. 4 men came in the room with guns.

Peter kicked their ass with no sweat. All the Avengers walked in amazement then he walked and removed the gate from Obadiah and dragged him to the cage. He scanned his fingerprint breaking everyone free from their restraints.

"Who are you?" They asked. "Spider-Man". He said making the handsigns. "What?! You're a kid". They yelled. Peter shrugged walking out. They cleared the warehouse and called for backup. He found his backpack in one room.

On the outside he stood with them waiting for S.H.I.E.L.D to arrive. "I got you out so I earned my autograph right?" Peter asked taking out notebook and a pen. They chuckled. "Sure that's the least we could do". Steve said signing the book.

Peter jumped on the spot in excitement. "Hitting you was the best decision of today". Tony said handing the notebook back. Natasha nudged him in the side. "Tony Stark said I was in his best decisions". Peter yelled holding his head.

"You a fan?"Tony asked. "Super big fan sir. You're the best". Peter said shaking his hand. Tony gave a smug look. "I thought Steve was the favorite of teens". Clint said. "Nope just girls that too over body and looks. Skill lies in brain and training". Peter said.

"BURN". Tony said. "I like your thinking". Natasha said patting his shoulder. "Mam my ribcage has at least 2 ribs cracked I'm pretty sure my heart will leap out". Peter said. Natasha chuckled. "So you like Tony. That's new". Steve said.

"I idolise him. A straight genius, awesome man, nice sense of humour ps he saved me when I was a kid". Peter rambled. "Aww Tony has a little admirer". Clint said. "I saved you?" Tony asked. "You did in Stark Expo 2006 when the Droid was about to blast me and you shot it with the repulsor and said 'Good work kid'. I was the kid in the mask". Peter said.

"Oh I remember that. You wrote me letters after that as thank you". Tony said chuckling fondly at the memory. Peter rubbed his neck awkwardly. The plane landed of SHIELD and they got in. They take on their way back. "Well could you stop here?" He asked. "Aren't you injured?" Bruce asked.

"It should be healed by now". Peter said waving it off. "Enhanced healing?" He asked and Peter nodded. "I'm basically Steve but better and additional powers of spiders". Peter said strapping his backpack. "See you around." Peter said jumping out. He crashed on the roof. "Ouch". Peter murmered.

"You alright?" Tony yelled. "Forgot I ran out of web fluid". Peter said. Tony nodded and the plane took off. "So Tony you bonded pretty good with him". Natasha said. "Yeah. Good kid". Tony said. "Weren't you more like fatherly?" Clint asked. "What?" Tony asked.

"You were like asking about his meals, school life. Everyone saw that". Steve said. "I don't know what's you're talking about" Tony straight said. "I know a dad when I see one". Clint said. "Clint you're more childish that your kids". Tony said.

They argument died down but Tony knew he'll meet Peter again.