Chapter 12

Tommy POV

We arrived back at the Airbnb pretty late, it was 7 o'clock and already time to eat. 

I already had a churro today. I cant eat again or they will realize how fat I am. I hate this. I'm so hungry, I just cant.

Techno turns out to be a really good cook, and so he decided to make a pizza for everyone while everyone else watched a movie.

"Dinner time!" He yelled after an hour or so.

"Can I take my food up to my room please? I'm pretty tired." I said.

Will, Techno, and Dream exchanged a look, before ultimately agreeing to the arrangement.

And so I took my slice of pizza up to my room, and  threw it out, but then I must have fallen asleep. 

The next thing I knew was being shaken awake by George. He told me to be quiet because Tubbo was still sleeping, but the rest of them wanted to speak to me. We walked downstairs together into what felt like an intervention as everyone stared at me. Niki looked as though she had been crying. 

Sapnap was the first to talk. "Tommy, we need to have a conversation."

"Ok....what about?" I was beyond nervous. I was scared. Scared that they knew. Scared they would tell my parents. Scared.

"You haven't been eating." Dream said.

"That's not true you saw me eat that churro, and I had pizza last night."

"Oh, you mean the pizza you threw in the trash?" Fundy accused.

"..."

"Tommy... We're not mad, ok, we just want to help you." Will told me softly.

"I DONT NEED HELP"

"But... you do Tommy." Niki says

"No-I-" That was all I managed to get out before I broke down.

I must've cried for hours. They all just hugged me, and told me  it would be ok.

"We love you, you muffinhead."

That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep from exhaustion.

________________

New chapter! The story is close to ending, I plan on having 2 more chapters. You guys are all just the best, I love you all so much! Thank you for all that you have done :) ❤