Chapter 16

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Davina was acting weird when she arrived at the pack house last night

Davina was acting weird when she arrived at the pack house last night. It wasn't until she told us about a vision she had of Jake giving Bella clues to know what he has been hiding from her. She also said that she had confronted him and that he said that he didn't say anything to her. I am not sure if I believe that and I know she doesn't. None of her visions have been wrong. Paul is pissed that he would put us all in danger for some girl.

After we got home I pulled Davina to our room. Closing the door behind us, I look at Davina and sigh. "Why did you go by yourself?" I ask, trying to calm my anger.

"Because... I am stupid and wasn't thinking... I had a vision and I went and waited for him. I was pissed that he would put the pack in danger... That he would put you and Paul in danger and I- I'm sorry." She says in a defeated tone. I sigh and look at her.

"Baby... He could have hurt you!" I say pulling her down to sit in my lap.

"I know I am sorry." She says putting her forehead against mine.

"Please don't do that again!" I say with a sigh as I move us to lay down. Holding her a little closer to me as we fall asleep. That night I dreamt about Jake attacking her. It scared me so much that I almost didn't let her go when we woke up.

Waking up the next morning with Davina still sound asleep I move to get up and head downstairs. I am in need of coffee and food. Walking into the kitchen to see Paul sitting at the table with his head down.

"You ok man?" I asked, looking at him concerned. As he shakes his head no.

"He could have hurt her last night... He could have killed her." Paul says, still looking down at his coffee.

"I know man... I had the same thoughts. And it scares the shit out of me." I say moving to sit next to him. We sat there for I don't know how long before Davina came down stairs. We both look at her and she sighs.

"I am sorry! I won't do it again." She says standing in between us.

"We can't lose you D! And it has nothing to do with you being the pack seer. It has to do with you being my baby sister and Jared's girl." Paul says standing up and kissing her forehead. "I love you D!" He says cupping her face so she looks at him.

"I love you too bubba!" She says with a sad smile. Paul moves around her and into the kitchen. I pull her to my lap and give her a small kiss.

"I love you babe!" I whisper in her ear. She gives me another kiss.

"I love you Jar!" she whispers back to me. Paul walks back into the dinning room.

"Davina, head to Sam and Emily's place... Jared, Sam wants us to meet him in the woods behind Jake's house. So let's head out." Paul says moving to go change his clothes. I kiss Davina again and smirk at her.

"Straight to Sam and Emily's house nowhere else!" I say pointing my finger at her. She slaps it away and rolls her eyes. I laugh and kiss her again before heading upstairs to change. Paul and I watch Davina get in her jeep and drive off.

"Do you think she will go straight to Sam and Emily's?" Paul asked with a laugh. I cocked my head to the side.

"She better." I say with a growl. "If she knows what is good for her and that little ass of hers!" I say with a cocky smirk. Paul just laughs at me before heading to the back yard. I follow behind him hoping that she does as she was told by me and her brother, otherwise her ass is going to be red as a fire truck once I am done with her.

Meeting up with Sam and Embry behind Jake's house. Sam wanted to talk to him away from Davina and Emily. Sam is concerned about Davina's vision she had and if Jake did or did not give Bella clues to find out what, we were. I am scared that she will try to hurt Davina. Paul is pissed that Jake would put us in danger and Embry is not sure what to do as Jake and Davina are both his best friends and doesn't want to see either one hurt.

We start to walk into the back yard of Billy and Jake's place. Embry does a rooster call to let them know we are here. As we walk I see Bella walking out to us. I slap Paul as he is looking at the ground not really paying attention. As soon as he sees her he starts to shake lightly. He hated her more than most of us.

"What the hell is she doing here?" I asked as Bella came stomping up to Sam.

"What did you do?!" She yells at Sam. "What did you do?!" She yells again and tries to push Sam and almost falls down herself. I had to hold back my laugh. But I was pissed that she put her hand on my alpha.

"Hey!!" I yell as me and Paul step closer to Bella.

"Easy!" Sam says, holding out his arm to stop us.

"He didn't want this!" Bella screams at us. She is acting like we forced him to join us.

"What did we do? What did he do? What'd he tell you?" Paul says, shaking a little more. This girl has caused nothing but problems for my girl, his baby sister. God why can't he move on from her.

"Both of you calm down!" Sam says in his alpha voice. But it is doing little to help Paul. She has caused too much pain for Davian. And we all knew he wouldn't listen if it meant protecting his sister.

"Nothing!" She says, a little afraid. "He tells me nothing because she is scared of you!" Fear lace in her voice. Paul and I laugh at that. "Screw you and your slut of a sister!" She yells in Paul's face. Oh! you should not have said that.

"Don't you FUCKING dare talk about my sister! You're the leech loving whore! You don't know shit about my sister!" Paul yells at her, my shaking getting worse. Embry, Paul and I laugh at the look of disgust on her face. The next thing I know Bella slapped Paul. Now you are really in for it once Davina finds out you are as good as dead. No one and I mean no one hits her brother but her.

"It's too late, now!" I say as Paul starts to growl and shake even more.

"Bella get back!" Sam says. "Paul, calm down. Now!" Sam using his alpha voice. Not fucking likely. I watch as Paul phases and stocks closer to Bella. She starts to run as Jake comes out to save her. We watch as Jake and Paul fight. I hope he hurts Jake.

"Take Bella Back to Emily's" Sam says, looking from Bella to the woods before taking off after Paul and Jake.

"Guess the wolves out of the bag!" Embry says as I push him. We stand in front of Bella for a minute.

"You help her!" I say walking away from them. I heard Bella huff at me.