Emerson

After we got to the island Jasper got a phone call from Edward telling him that he found his mate. While he was talking i decided to ask Diane to help me find my wedding dress tomorrow after we're all settled in for the weekend. Then I asked is they would like to come witness my union with Jasper. Diane and myself decided to get to know each other. I found out that she's Alesandro's mate and that they met while hunting. Then I told her how I met Jasper at the airport waiting for a cab, and how he posed as an Uber driver. We talked for hours, and became best friends. I explained my gifts to her and she was so excited about having children. Then she explained how she can see anyone's past present and future just by shaking their hand. Then she proceeded to apologize to me for my up bringing and how I was turned into a vampire.  I asked her if she could see who turned me and she said Dimitri from the Volturi, but it was an accident. He thought i was dead. It was about three in the morning I started getting tired and ask Diane which room was Jasper's and mine. After she showed me our room she bid me goodnight.  I stripped down and put on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. Then I crawled into bed and passed out.

(Time skip)

It was eight in the morning when Diane decided to start looking for my wedding dress. I was looking for like five hours before I  found the perfect dress it was very simple.

 I was looking for like five hours before I  found the perfect dress it was very simple

It fits perfectly  doesn't even need to be taking in. No I have to hid it from Jasper. Diane said that I could send it off to Alice before we left and it would be there when whe got home. I can't wait to be Mrs. Jasper  Whitlock Hale.  I love him so much so I had my dress shipped to Alice. Now all that is left is Jasper's tuxedo. Man I love my cowboy.