The Devil Wears Pink

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Harry Potter┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"I am just a kidI never use my brainI only use my heartAnd my imagination"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Harry Potter
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"I am just a kid
I never use my brain
I only use my heart
And my imagination"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Nerezza returned her gaze to me.

Her newly short hair bouncing as she did so. She'd cut her long hair till it reached her chin over the summer, she'd had enough with looking the same when she felt different apparently. I wasn't really sure what she meant and kinda put it down to it being a girl thing.

Fred seemed to like the new look as he was ogling over her. He had his chin resting on his hand whilst he watched her; his eyes were hungry and his eyes darkened with lust. Nerezza continued to joke with George, throwing her head back in laughter at a comment he'd made to her.

Fred caught me spying on him and threw me a wink. I smirked at him before Dumbledore silenced the hall.

"Good evening, children. Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank... who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave." Dumbledore informed us.

"Where's Hagrid?" Hermione frowned curiously.

"We also wish to welcome our new Dark Arts teacher...Professor Dolores Umbridge. And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck!" Dumbledore gestured to the woman dressed all in pink.

She had thin lips, her head was so small it looked as if it's been squished. Her hands short and stubbly...she was almost toad like.

Professor got up from her chair and began to slowly walk to where Dumbledore was standing. A hush came over the room as she paced along the walk way, hands clasped and a sickeningly sweet smile stapled to her face.

"Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome." She started. Even her voice was sickly sweet, "And how lovely to see all your bright...happy faces smiling up at me. I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends!" She giggled happily.

"That's likely." The twins said sarcastically.

Her eyes were fiery as she stared down the twins. Nerezza folded her arms and leant forward with a smirk, Fred kept his arm around her casually which Professor Umbridge seemed to take note of.

"The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. Although each headmaster has brought something new to this historic school, progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected and prune practices that ought to be prohibited!" She giggled again.