- Hidden Love Pt.11 - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip
————

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip————

————

Kelly's smile reached cheek to cheek when Y/N walked into his bedroom, from the bathroom, with nothing but a bra and panties on. "You're my everything. I swear on my life," He told her as he admired her thicker sized thighs.

Y/N grinned at him and laid her body on top of his. "Mrs. Tsunami," Kelly said lightly. The two stared at each other in the eyes. They had been dating for a little over four months, and had made it public to the world a month ago.

"Lemme' marry you," Kelly reached his hands down and placed them on Y/N's lower back.
"Are you for real?" Y/N asked her boyfriend.

"Never been more serious in my life," Kelly pushed some of Y/N's hair out of her face with his tatted fingers. He had recently gotten a "Love Wins" tattoo across his knuckles in honor of Y/N.

"Not yet, babes. Soon though," She told Kelly as she started to trace the tattoos on his chest.
"Why?" Kelly asked. He swiftly flipped the two over, so that Kelly rested above Y/N's body.

"We ain't ready yet," Y/N lightly shook her head. "I'm ready. Been ready," Kelly had a history of jumping into things really quickly. He never really got to know a girl before he started to date them. Didn't think of things much before he did them. So, with Y/N and him being best friends for years before their relationship, he was ready to tie the knot with no question about it.

"Okay. Then I'm not ready," Y/N ran her hands up Kelly's chest, "As soon as I am I'll tell you. I promise."

Kelly didn't like that answer, but he knew he wasn't going to get a different one. "Deal," he said before he slowly leaned down and kissed Y/N's lips.

"I ain't got nothing to do today. So that means, we in bed all day," Kelly smiled and quickly hugged Y/N into him and started to leave kisses on her neck.

"Kels," She giggled and lightly pushed him off of her, "I got to do pictures for Golden today." Kelly rolled his eyes and flipped over to lay beside Y/N.

Ever since the two had gone public with their relationship, Y/N started to get more of a following on social media. That also meant that more people saw her photography skills. An upcoming rapper named 24k Golden had hired her to be his professional photographer. The job paid good, but the downside was that Y/N was gone a lot of the time.

"Kelly," she said softly. She knew that he was going to be upset. To be fair Y/N had only been home one day that week.

"No," Kelly shook his head and sat up in bed, "Go chase your bag." He got out of bed and walked out of the room.

Y/N breathed out heavily and placed a pillow over her face. She wished that Kelly didn't feel the way he did about Golden, it would make her life so much easier. She also got out of bed and quickly threw on a pair of Kelly's sweat pants and a crop top.

As she walked towards the living room,
she saw the custom painting Kelly had made. It was the picture they had taken to come out as a couple. The two were both dressed in white shirts and blue jeans. Kelly had his arms sweetly wrapped around Y/N's neck, and his face was nuzzled into her neck. The photo had been put into black and white. Kelly also had the caption of both their Instagram posts painted over the picture in white paint.

"Imagine having a best friend, falling in love with them and going through the fire together.... hand in hand. Imagine that."

Y/N walked into the living room to see Kelly sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. "Kels, I'm sorry I have to work so much. But, so do you during the season. I'll barely see you during basketball season."

"I know, that's why I want to spend time with you now. But, I understand you gotta work. I just don't know why you have to work with that dude."

"Oh my lord, Kelly. He does no-." Y/N was going to finish her sentence before Kelly interrupted her.

"He legit said word for word on the No Jumper podcast. 'I like Y/N L/N, she fire.'" Kelly quoted Golden from a recent podcast he was on. "He likes you, too much Y/N."

Y/N was already over this conversation, she had told him multiple times that she was only working for Golden, and nothing else.

"Valerie was stepping on your toes too much, so I put her in her place. Why can't you do the same for me?" Kelly asked Y/N. Kelly's
ex-girlfriend Valerie recently tried to get Kelly's attention back by trying to call Y/N out on Twitter.

"Valerie wasn't your boss," Y/N threw her hands in the air, "and Golden isn't my ex!"
Kelly still sat on the couch scrolling through his phone, trying to act unbothered.

"Why don't you trust me?" Y/N genuinely asked Kelly. He had recently been second guessing everything she'd been saying about another man lately.

"I trust you. I don't trust these other dudes. Before we started dating, you weren't big on social media or anything. No guys were feigning over you in your comments," Kelly told Y/N.

"Oh, so now. I get a pinch of clout and it's a problem to you," Y/N shook her head. She put on her Nike slides that sat by the front door. "I'm going to my place to get ready for work. Hit me up later when you stop acting up."

Before Y/N walked out the door she said, "You once told me that I needed to know that no matter what female you spoke to, that you'd only want to come home to me. Maybe it's time to start listening to your own advice."

————
word count : 1035

Surprise 😈