Introduction:

"Y/N!" Ochako yelled as she ran up to you. You smiled happily as the bubbly teen hugs you.

"Hey Ochako." You smiled and she grabbed your hand.

"Come on or we'll be late!"

She pulled you to UA, it was y'all's dream to get into UA and become hero's together. As we walked by this boy with green hair, he tripped and was going to fall but the amazing Ochako saved him! I noticed as he was thanking her that he was stuttering a lot and blushing.

I stuck my hands in the pockets of my baggy jeans and kind of glaired at him. "Let's go Ochako, we need to get seats." I grabbed her and pulled her inside with me.

"He was cute, wasn't he
N/N?" She asked me while using my nickname she specifically came up for me.

"You know I don't like boys," I smiled at her. She blushed a little from embarrassment which caused me to chuckle at her cuteness.

"That's right, I forgot sorry." She smiled.

"It's okay." I smiled and ruffled her hair.

We took a seat somewhere in the middle. I played with the zipper of my hoodie as I waited for the whole thing the start.

While Mic was giving his whole speech, that kid was called out for mumbling too much. I rolled my eyes and dozed off a little. After him explaining everything we all got in the area. Ochako was with me, yay!

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"So ready, let's do this!" She shouted in excitement and enthusiasm.

"Yeah!" I gave her a fist bump and it all started. We quickly ran into the area and stayed together, just to be safe. I saw a few robots and looked at her. "Cover your ears." She did as said and I activated my quirk, very high pitch screaming at them and they all malfunctioned.

My quirk is Sonic Scream, I can scream at really high frequencies. The bad thing is that if I use it too much I get a sore throat or I can lose my voice for the whole day.

Once the robots were destroyed Ochako uncovered her ears and we continued on.

Once I finished destroying enough, I helped Ochako a little bit. I heard someone scream and told Ochako I'd be right back. I quickly ran off to help whoever was in danger.

It was a small girl who was trapped under some rubble, probably from someone's quirk. I ran to her and moved the rubble off her, thank God for working out, and helped her up. She was cute, she had short purple hair and skinny jeans with a loose tank top. She had these things handing from her earlobes too.

"Thanks, I'm-" she was cut off by the ground shaking. I turned my head and realized Ochako was near the area where a GIANT ROBOT WAS COMING FROM THE FUCKING GROUND!!!!

"Shit!" I shouted and ran to the area. I paused when I saw Ochako in the sky. When I was about to find some way to save her, the green haired boy destroyed the robot while destroying his arm and grabbed her.

That moment I felt a rush of anger rush through me and all I wanted to do was beat the shit out of that nerd.