35. You'll see.....

"That.....felt good..." Taehyung said after pulling out of the long kiss. "Just good?" Jungkook asked, trailing his mouth along Taehyung's jaw. 

Taehyung shivered as Jungkook trailed closer to his ear. Somehow, Jungkook knew the perfect place and moved a couple of centimeters below the end of his jawline and placed a slow, sensual kiss over there, making Taehyung moan loudly. 

Taehyung's hand immediately flew to Jungkook's hair. "More...." he panted, closing his eyes and baring his neck better for Jungkook. 

Jungkook smiled internally and appreciated himself for finding Taehyung's soft spot so fast. He kissed harder on the spot and left a small cat-lick on it. Taehyung gasped loudly and bared his neck wider. 

Jungkook slowly trailed kisses downwards, towards Taehyung's collarbone. He let his lips hover over the skin, a couple of centimeters above the depression between Taehyung's collarbones, right at the base of his neck. 

'JACKPOT!!' he thought as Taehyung moaned louder and pulled his hair harder the second Jungkook let his lips touch the skin. 'Another soft spot' Jungkook grinned to himself. 

Taehyung harshly pulled Jungkook's head upwards and slammed his lips onto Jungkook's lips. Jungkook cradled Taehyung's face and tilted his head to the side to kiss him better. He just couldn't get enough of those lustful lips. 

He bit down on Taehyung's lip, asking him to open his mouth. Taehyung let his mouth fall open like an obedient pup, enjoying the sensation of Jungkook's tongue entering his mouth.

Jungkook tilted his head up slightly and licked the roof of Taehyung's mouth, eliciting another gasp from him. Taehyung rolled his hips and pushed himself closer towards Jungkook. 

Jungkook pulled out of the kiss immediately. "Not so soon, baby boy" he whispered and pushed Taehyung's hips away from his own hip. He dived his head to Taehyung's soft spot again and bit the skin harshly. 

He began sucking the hurt skin, causing Taehyung to let out dirty, loud moans. When Jungkook was sure it was going to leave a purple bruise, he pulled away from his neck. He grinned proudly at the bruise that sat magnificently right above the base of Taehyung's neck. 

"Did you throw the boxes in which you brought your stuff?" he asked, sitting on the bed and pulling Taehyung onto it with him. "No. They are in the attic" Taehyung said, stroking his hickey gently. 

"Will you get them down? My boxes are there too. We can pack our stuff and ask the workers to move them to our house" Jungkook said. "Great!" Taehyung exclaimed and got off the bed. He walked into the washroom with a turtleneck to cover his hickey. He came back and almost walked out of the room before he realized something. 

He poked his head back into the room. "I have a doubt" he said. 

"What is it?" Jungkook asked. "Why do you even have packing boxes? I mean....didn't you live here before?" Taehyung asked, properly walking back to the bed. 

Jungkook bit his lower lip to stop himself from smirking at Taehyung, but the action didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung. 

"I used to live alone in a flat. I moved out when I started going to University and stayed there until we got engaged" Jungkook said. "Ohh, nice!" Taehyung exclaimed. "I know, right? Very nice..." Jungkook said, smirking at Taehyung openly. 

"So when exactly did you move back here?" Taehyung asked, ignoring the creepy smirk on Jungkook's face. "The day you got drunk and called me, Hobi hyung moved my things back here" Jungkook said.