[Chapter 37] "We're F***ed"

Previously:

A group of 10 of the most capable adventurers heads out on their journey to hunt down the menace known as Alderam, the darkness dragon.

*In the Private Prison*

A hero can be seen with dead eyes. He has been locked in here with no hope ever to escape. His old friends never even came for him even though they knew he was imprisoned here.

*step*

*step*

*step*

(????) - "Hello, you son of a bitch."

(End)

_______________________________________________

*Hina P.O.V.*

Goodness, this is far easier to manage. I thought that this dungeon would be much harder to conquer, considering that it is known as the deadliest dungeon in this new world that we have been transported to.

It was said that the furthest floor ever recorded was said to be around twenty-two, but I question if this dungeon has been weakened as we have already made it towards the 20th. Taking out the first couple of bosses was a sinch.

(A/N - The Dungeon is still Recovering from Alderam even after 10+ Years)

The first one being a level 90 iron golem, the second boss being a level 100 high demon, and the third was a  level 100 Wyvern. Monsters in this world seem to be much stronger level-wise because it took five of us even though our levels average out at 97. 

The darkness dragon could be level 100 and still be much stronger than us, but that is highly unlikely considering his caused treachery. Even the strongest hero in the world couldn't kill him, and he was said to have a level boasting 120+.

Well, it was said that the dragon flew away rather than being killed, so we all should have enough strength to fight off, if not win, a battle against the beast.

I feel guilty. I couldn't protect the only classmate that truly wanted to get stronger. In the end, he became the strongest god knows how.

*Flashback*

(Classmate) - "Please, Charlie! We will need your strength. You are stronger than any of us and will have the greatest chance of defeating him!"

(Charlie) - "Who?"

(Classmate #2) - "The darkness dragon, obviously!"

(Charlie) - "Alde-- I mean, the darkness dragon is too strong. Even the great I, stood no chance against his wif-- him!"

Gasps could be heard by the many that were watching the spectacle.

(Hina) - "We need you, Charlie."

Charlie smirked and placed his fist high in the air.

(Charlie) - "You should've thought about that before you kicked me out of the kingdom. I tried so hard and was bullied to the point where I was considering selling my soul to a holy-demon guy."

In the middle of the entire kingdom whilst surrounded by many spectators, Charlie proceeded to unravel one of the fingers that stood in the middle of his fist and screamed with glee.

(Charlie) - "F##k You!!!"

*Flashback End*

Snapping out of my thoughts, we all heal up and slowly open up the doors to the next room, awaiting the next boss of the dungeon.