Taehyung's wrath

Author's POV

" HELL NO ! IT'S THAT JEON !" Taehyung shouted, the moment he saw Jimin and Jungkook coming out of the mansion. He hurriedly went over to Jimin and pulled him away from Jungkook, standing in front of Jimin. 

" DARE COME NEAR HIM , YOU ARE DEAD !" Taehyung shouted , making Jungkook smile .

" Tae—" Jimin started , but was cut off by Taehyung.  " Shut the fuck up, Jimin. This Jeon still has the fucking guts to smile . I mean is he even for real ? What tf are you made up of ?" Taehyung asked .

Jungkook smiled ." Why ? Don't know ? I am made up of bones and flesh. "

" And I highly doubt that. " Taehyung snickered. 

Jimin was done with them bickering.  " Stop you both ."

" Why will I stop ? Jimin.  Only I know what you went through after this jerk went away to USA.  Like .. who tf asked you to come back? Could've stayed there only forever ." Taehyung said. 

" Well , you see I love my motherland.  So I came back ." Jungkook said , giving his bunny smile .

" Yea , so loved your motherland from there only . Who asked you to come back?" Taehyung asked .

" Do you have a problem? That I came back ?" Jungkook asked , now loosing his calm .

Taehyung made an awed face . " Good that you understood me !"

" No ! Why do you expect me to listen to y—"

" SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU BOTH!" Jimin shouted . He was tired of hearing them bicker. 

Taehyung and Jungkook looked away from each other .

After sometime, Taehyung held Jimin's hand and started dragging him to the waiting Mercedes.  " Come on ..we both have an interview and then ..... you have your dance practice.  We can't afford to waste our time on this asshole named Jungkook. "

And then he turned towards Jungkook. " And if you dare try to pry my Jimin... or even come near him, you won't be seeing daylight the next day . Understood?"

Jungkook found the threat serious.  So he nodded.  While Jimin just rolled his eyes, done with the over protectiveness of his soulmate. 

" Good ! Come on , min !"

And thus they drove off , leaving Jungkook to stand there , wearing a mask and a cap , to prevent the media from getting him .

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was funny 🤣