CHAPTER - 30

AARVIK'S POV

It is time to tell the biggest truth to everyone. I don't how they are going to accept it. I am happy that my sister is alive. I was thinking all this while that she is no more. Only I know about my sister's existence. Though I was only four at that time, my memories are still fresh. Now, I get to know why whenever I saw Mrudhula, my heart had concern always.

I pointed out to Nattu uncle's daughter who is none other than my wife "Aitri". Aitri was not Aitri Raghunathan she is actually Aitri Natrajan.

Everyone was shocked, after knowing this.

"What are you saying Aarvik? You are lying Aathika is my daughter", Nattu uncle said.

"How are you so sure that Aathika is your daughter?", Rakshan asked him.

"That day when you all attended the party, I saw the pendant she was wearing. That was the pendant which belongs to our royal, which I wore to my daughter immediately after her birth.", Nattu uncle said strongly.

"That pendant was not mine. It was Aitri's only. She asked me to wear it that day as it suited my saree. It was given by her parents to her", Aathika said.

"Yes, that was my pendant. But my Appa gave it to me, I already had parents who passed away. How could Mr. Natrajan be my Appa?", Aitri's voice was trembling.

"They are saying the truth dear", Aitri's maternal uncle came.

"Uncle...", before she can complete he continued.

"You are not Raghu's and Gayathri's daughter. You are Natrajan's daughter", Aitri's uncle said.

"But... H.. How?", Aitri was shivering.

I went beside her and held her. I know she is feeling weak. But she has to accept whatever has happened so far is to protect her only.

"I think we all should first settle down and then proceed with the things", Dhruv said. He is acting maturely now. I am happy about it.

We all sat down in our respective places. I sat next to Aitri and held her hand tight.

"Listen carefully, whatever happened on that day was still a nightmare for us. But I had no other choice to do other than what I did that day. Only Raghu, Haridas and me know about it. After sometime, when Raghu was about to die, he said to his wife's brother. Only we three know about it so far, only two days back Aarvik and Rakshan got to know about it.

Sharadha was not only Haridas's siter, she was like a sister to me too. She was brought up in this palace only since Haridas's parents died when they were very young. Nattu, Raghu, Haridas and I went to the same college. Nattu got attracted to Sharadha, he asked hands of her for marriage. Though both our royals had some misunderstandings in the past, I asked Haridas to accept the alliance. They both were happily married and Aryan was born. I got married to Charu at that time, she and Sharadha became very close to each other. When Charu was pregnant with Aarvik, Aryan was just new born. Sharadha used to give a lot of pregnancy advices to Charu. Sharadha got pregnant with Aiyu then after some years.

On the day of her delivery, Raghu's wife Gayathri was also admitted in hospital for her delivery. Nattu was out of town at that time. Gayathri and Sharadha both gave birth to daughters. Nattu came back on that night itself to see his daughter, and wore her the chain. Almost at midnight, I heard a sound of opening door, I was the one who was with Sharadha at that night since Nattu went to home to take rest as he was very tired. Charu was five months pregnant with Mrudhu at that time. I went inside Sharadha's room and checked at that time, someone who was wearing a mask was about to stab Aiyu. I grabbed that guy's hand at the right time. I thought he was alone, but he came with ten men.