Chapter 38

Aarav's POV 

I rushed towards him and turned him. He is not Dhruv. He is the same guy who pointed gun on our head and forcefully got us married. What the hell is he doing here? I started punching him really hard. I lost control and was continuously punching him. Sachi was trying to stop me but I was really angry. How dare he do that? Sachi was pulling my arm.

"Please stop Mr Oberoi. Please." she said in a pleading tone and I finally stopped.

"How dare you to even think about slapping my wife? Don't ever show your face to her. Get lost before I kill you. Leave now." He looked a bit scared but he was still glaring me. I took a small step towards him and he got a bit tensed and abruptly rushed out.

"Are you alright?" I turned towards Sachi and asked her.

"Yes." she said. I touch her check and she flinched in pain. He slapped her so hard leaving slap marks on her checks. Bloody bastard.

"You think you are alright. Look at the mark on your check. If you wouldn't have stopped me, I would have killed him. Come with me." I said and made her sit on the sofa. I went towards the kitchen and brought some ice cube in the bowl. She was looking at me trying to analyse what I was doing. I kneeled down in front of her. I picked a ice cube and started gently placed on her check. She flinched at the sudden contact of the ice. I started rubbing the ice cube on her cheek to soothe her pain.  

"Why did he slap you?" I asked her.

"As I am not ready to take the case back." She said. 

"Which case are you talking about?" I asked her.

"I filled a case against chachu and chachi after getting all the proofs. They are behind the bars. Bhai wants me to take the case back as it will damage his political image." She said.

"What kind of a man is he?  He only care about his political career. You are still calling him bhai. Are you mad or foolish?" I said in anger.

"It's not like that he loves me a lot. He is my brother and that's the reason why I am calling him bhai. He can slap me if he feels that I am doing anything wrong." She said. 

"You are a mad women. Actually, I am mad that I stopped after listening to you, I should have killed him." I said.

"Why were you punching him like he is your punching bag? Why were you so angry on him?" She asked me.

"Because I am mad. Stupid women. I was angry on him because he slapped you. I can't tolerate a single word against you and he dared to harm you. A single scratch on you and I went mad. I just wanted to kill him." I said.

"Why?" she asked me.

"Because I love you dammit." I said loudly.

She was looking at me with wide eyes. I decided to tell her my feelings which I had for her. I put the half melted ice cube back in the bowl and hold both her hands. She was just looking at our hands. 

"I know that I am an Idiot. I took a lot of time in realising that I love you. I love to spend time with you. Your smile takes away all my worries. I feel worthless when you ignore me. I need you in my life. I love you. I will cherish you forever. will you stay with me and accept me as your husband?" I said in a soft tone and as gentle as I can. I looked at her waiting for her to say something but she was just staring at me with wide eyes. Please say something. Not something. Say Yes. Please. Please. Please.

She picked a book which was on the sofa beside her and started hitting me. What the! Generally girls end up saying yes or no or maybe something else but who starts hitting like this. Why is she hitting me?  I looked at her. She looked really angry. Is she offended? Does that means she loves someone else? No. No that can't happen. Please. A tear escaped from her eyes. If she loves somebody else I will free her. It was painful to even think about it but I will do it for her.