9

Alexandra's pov

The girls and I are all at my house right now sitting around in the living room.  Elle and I ended up cooking for everyone and we ate earlier.  Now, we're all just talking about girl things and having a good time.

"Okay, okay, so who's going to the halloween party next week?" Caroline said.

"It's that soon?" Bonnie said

"Yes, Bonnie.  I mean, I've only been talking about it for weeks now" Caroline said.

"You know parties aren't really my thing" Bonnie said.

"But you're going to go, right? I mean, you have to.  You all have to.  I put blood, sweat, and tears into planning this school event.  I mean...I even found a gray hair" Caroline said and we all laughed a little.  "Come on!!" She continued.

"What, do we like have to come in costumes or something?" I asked.

"Duhh. No costume, no entry" Caroline said.

"Me and stefan will be there" Elena said.

"Perfect! Okay, now, what about the rest of you?" Caroline said.

"I guess I will be there.  But only because you asked so nicely" Bonnie said sarcastically and Caroline rolled her eyes a little. 

"You know you'll love it, bonnie.  Now, Elle and Alex? This will be your first school event.  And a halloween party? It doesn't get any better than that" Caroline said.

"I'll go. I think it could be fun" I said.

"Yeah, I'll go too. Why not" Elle said and caroline cheered.

"This is going to be perfect. I have to bring my date." Caroline said.

"You mean Damon? Stefans brother" Elena said and I put my attention on her.

"Yes, Damon" Caroline said.

"How did you meet him again?" Bonnie said.

"We just ran into each other at the grill. He's the best" Caroline said.

"Do you know why he's back in town?" I asked curious.

"Not too sure. I didn't really ask either" Caroline said.

"Well, hopefully he can come. I wanna meet him" I said and Caroline looked to me and smiled.

"Hopefully" She said.

I need to meet Damon.

•••

1 week later

It's the night of the party and Elle and I are getting ready for this halloween event. Not going to lie, I'm excited. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I'm just still not used to the whole party scene.

"What do you think?" Elle said walking into my room and I look at her costume.

"You look hot...literally" I said. We're doing an angel and devil themed costume. She's the devil, I'm the angel.