Discontinuation

Sorry to discourage you all.

I'm not into chinese novels that much anymore so this story really doesn't bring me any inspiration at all. It would be nice if someone were to pick this story up and make their own twists and turns on its plot instead of leaving it in the dust.

I've got a long way to even properly write stories that I want to tell, and this story isn't making progress on one end. It was just a story made out of hoping that I was able to make a chinese novel story too. . .and the determination has been used up at this point.

So I'm going to stray away from this genre and try my best to write another genre involving reincarnating into a novel as the heroine, but choosing the second male lead.

I Choose The Second Male Lead story was given an idea because of how the second male leads mostly never end up with the girl, so I decided to write where the MC chooses the second male lead because she wanted to be a different kind of reincarnator who chose the second male lead instead of the male lead.

But what's after that? Is choosing the second male lead the only goal she has? What's beyond the girl who changes the course of fixed destiny that desperately wants her to choose the male lead?

You can find out here: https://my.w.tt/moxtl6PvAbb

It's still fairly new, so take your time digesting the first chapter down :)