32. After the big day

Alyan's POV

The car started. We both were on the back seats. Arham was in the driving seat and Maya beside him.

I looked at Warisha. Obviously, she was silent. And I know she's quite mad at me. I don't know why but I just can't resist pulling her leg. And I wanted to start a conversation,so I just asked a very innocent question. And what did I get? A glare.

"You fine?" I asked taking her hand in mine. She nodded her head,still looking out. Thank God she didn't break my hand. Though I'm not sure what she'll do when we'll be alone as the lady don always shows her true colors in front of me. Allah,help me.

She looked down and squeezed my hand. Is she wearing false nails or what? It's poking my skin. Is having nails like an eagle a beauty standard?

"Warisha?" Maya looked behind.

"Yeah?" She took her hand away from mine,more like my hand was a stove. I smirked at her antic.

"Do you need a touch up? We'll take more pictures there." She said excitedly.

"Umm,no. I'm fine." She muttered.

"So Alyan,finally a husband. How is your feeling?" Arham grinned.

"Like your feeling will be within few days." I glared at him.

"Nope,that's not happening so early."

"We'll see. Do you think I don't know anything?" I smirked and he looked at me with big eyes.

"Wha...what do you mean?"

"Areee..look ahead. We don't want to die so soon." Maya yelled.

"I know about you."

"How?" I could sense horror in his voice.

"Do you think I don't know your age?" I said and relief washed through his face.

"Oh,you were talking about my age?"

"What did you think then? I was talking about a girl you like secretly?" I said and heard Maya and Warisha chuckle.

"Shut up,I'm driving." He glared at me.

"Don't worry bhai,we'll get you settled." Maya said and we laughed.

After half an hour,we reached home. I got down from the car and saw her struggling with her hundred ton sari. I looked at Maya.

"Help her." I whispered.

"Nope,that's your work bro. I have my own work." Maya smirked at me and went inside. I looked around for anyone else but we are the first to come,there's no one other then Arham.

I went towards her and extended my hand.

"Come." I said and she held my hand and held her sari with the other hand. As she came out,I took her purse out and handed it to her.

"That's what I wanted." Maya showed me her phone.

"Idiot." I muttered. Others also came within few minutes.

"Should we go inside now?" I asked ammi.

"No,no,no. We have to prepare. Give us few minutes." Ammi said and rushed inside with the girls. I sighed in irritation.

"Have patience boy,your mother is on fire today." Abbu smirked.

"Now come." Ammi came smiling. We climbed the stairs.

"Warisha,look." Maya indicated towards her phone. We looked at it and saw everyone there in video call,her friends,cousins everyone was fighting over to see. She smiled at them.