Ch.2 Walk in the wood

Izuku Pov:

As I keep on walking deeper and deeper into the wood thinking of Kacchan's words over and over again.

Maybe I should give it a try...

It's not like if I die anyone would care...

No one would care about a Deku like me...

As I keep on walking I end up seeing a blood bath in the middle of the wood. The blood is everywhere on the ground and some on the tree, I have no idea how it even gets up there and I don't want to know! I fall back onto the ground scared out of my mind. 

What the hell?! I...I have to get out of here!! I got up and start running but like an idiot in any horror movie, I was not looking at where I was running and trip over something then fall face first kissing the ground. I look back just to find that I trip over a bloody guy!!!! Can my luck get any worst?!

I look closer he has short dark chocolate brown hair he is wearing a black mask with a black button-up shirt to match it, black pant and a green jacket with purple fur around the hood.

He is bleeding a lot I have to help him! but what if he is dangerous...fuck it I was thinking of killing myself anyway! If he ends up killing me then Yolo!

I walk up to him and see that he is hurt pretty badly, so with what I have on me and that is a small first aid kit and some bandages. I did my best to deal with his wound and stop the bleeding as much as I can.

By the time I have finished, I have laid him down and let him use my bag as a pillow. I hope he wakes up soon so I can go home and think of what to do with my life.

I wonder what happens to this man, why is he here?

Why is he hurt so badly?

Am I getting myself into something bad? Mostly knowing my luck...

As I am waiting for him to wake up I hear another voice.

" Overhaul! " A guy in a white coat and a plague doctor mask run over and kneel next to the guy. Yep, I am 100% getting myself into something bad.

" Ah, pleased...don't move him too much I...I only did first aid on him. His wound may reopen if you move him too much. " I tell the masked guy then he looks all over the brown hair guy then at me.

" You did all this? " I just nob

".... What's your name kid? "

" I...Izuku...Izuku Midoriya. "

He nob his head and then slowly pick the other guy up softly.

" Thank you for saving him, we will repay you someday. " He bows softly and he walks away

What just happen? No matter how I look at it that guy in white looks like a villain does that mean I just save a villain life???! ( No sweetie you just save your future husband life UwU )

You know what I'm just going to go home take a bath and then go to bed...

Yep, that sound like a plan let just do that! Future Izuku can deal with all that.

So I follow my plan and when home and of course no one is there again I look at the note Inko have left it on the table telling me she is gone for 2 weeks because of work...

Well, I make myself some food then take a bath and go to bed, but I did not get much sleep. Again All Might's laughs and Kacchan's words just keep swimming around inside my mind keeping me awake.

I wonder how is that guy doing?

Hari Pov:

I just got back to the hideout with Overhaul and I quickly rush to the medbay and give him a blood transfer. Then I undo the bandages and see what the kid did and to my surprise, he did a perfect job. Everything is perfect so I just bandage him again with some new bandage and make sure there is enough blood for him...

" Izuku Midoriya...just who are you? "

I sit down on a chair and close my eyes for a bit we could have lost Overhaul today if it not for that kid...

And by the look of it, he is not going to wake up today...

That means I have to deal with all the crazy people here...

By myself again...

Overhaul I am so making you pay me more for all this over time I am doing for you.

Get well soon you idiot we can't do anything without our leader.

I get up and get out the medbay and to make dinner for everyone here. 

_________________________________________

Hi there!

  Sorry for the short chapter this is just a filler for what is going to happen soon ^^

Please do tell me what you think about the story so far