Chatper 1 (edited)

Deku's POV:

After being with the LOV for a while you kinda get used to it. You watch as other omegas leave for better or worse. Some come back, get beat for not being good enough, restrained, and sold once again. Same thing as always.

However, no one wanted me, I don't blame them, I didn't want them either. I just want to be free again, like it was 5 years ago when I was 14 just starting high school. I didn't have to worry about anything.

"You stupid Deku! Get over here!" Shigaraki yelled, I growled and stood my ground, "I won't submit to such a disgusting beta," I said.

Shigaraki stared before pressing a button on the remote,"Get. Over. Here." I yelped from the pain but tried to stay silent.

At that point I did what he said, I walked over and let him put me in all sorts of chains. He then released the button and dragged me to the van. "You will behave this time and maybe you'll get some food when we return," he said. I growled at him,'yea sure get some food, Heard that one before! I ain't doing anything a no good blue ahored hand unseated freak wants!' I thought to myself

You see, Me and 6 other omegas were in the van once again, going to see if they could sell us to an alpha or beta for money. Of course though the others had more freedom when traveling or in general because they either wanted to find an alpha or they gave up hope. Me on the other hand grew tired of following orders from others, being sold to be abused and sent back so I started to fight back in every way I could. Which leads to me having a muzzle, a chain that goes around my neck to both my arms and to my legs and gloves on my hands. Limiting my movement, my claws, and teeth.
The ride wasn't a pleasant one to say the least, it was bumpy and just plain out annoying.
.

____________________________

                            Word: 348

Please share your thoughts in the  comments