Chapter 2 (edited)

Bakugou POV.

I've been looking for the perfect omega. I've been to lots of places so far such as traders, clubs, on the street, apps and even families but all the omegas are bratty, needy or just annoying. They just want money.

My best friends Kirishima and Sero have had better luck though, they got their omegas from this trade group, so I figured I might as well see what they have and save at least one from their horrible ways.

I contacted them a week ago. 'Today was the day of truth.' I thought anxiously to myself as I got dressed. I put on a black button up, black ripped jeans, a black vest that had a large orange X going from shoulder to shoulder and hip to hip on the back. I had my gun and knife holders on my side and put my weapons in before I made my way down stairs.

Once down stairs I made an omelet and put a boat load of hot sauce in it, and began to eat. 'I wonder, if I found someone would they like spicy food or sweet? Would they be okay with me being the Mafia leader? What if they don-' my thoughts were cut off by Kirishima.

"Bakubro lets go man!" Kiri said as he ran out the door and to the passenger side of Sero's Black van.

"Yeah dude we have a meeting later today with LOV traders!" Sero said from the driver seat.

"Shut the fuck up shitty hair and duck tape, I'll take as long as I want!" I yelled , stomping towards the van and getting in. During the car ride it was silent in the back but you could hear the muffled conversation happening.

During this silence I thought about finally being about to have someone to call my own, and have a family with. Someone to spoil rotten and cook for, someone worth my time and energy...

____________________________

Words: 330

Idk how well this is going, first person is harder then I thought! Anyway please leave opinions in the comments