Chapter 5 (edited)

Bakugou POV.

I put the leash and remote in my pocket before I hopped in the van so I seemed more chill. I watched him growl louder and curl into himself. I rolled my eyes, scooting closer and him pushing more against the wall growling. This really pissed me off, I was trying to help him but he just wouldn't allow me to. I growled showing my dominance, he tensed but stayed still. I grabbed the muzzle, taking it off and tossing it across the van trunk. He stretched his jaw and teeth, possibly trying to intimidate me which didn't work. "See, isn't that better?"

He just looked away glaring while pouting, 'probably from not being able to intimidate me I thought making me chuckle.

He flinched but made no move to fight back. That's when the car started moving, and when I moved away leaving a foot of space.

After around ten minutes into the car ride, him glaring off into space and me on my phone I decided to take the collar off.

I reached my hand out towards his face at a normal pace and went for his neck. What I didn't expect was for him to move his head down, Lodging his teeth into my hand, tightening his jaw ever so slightly by the second. "FUCK!" I screamed as blood started to flow down his chin and onto the carpeted flooring. My hand was in immense pain.

I felt proud and angry at the same time. Proud that my soon to be mate was able to protect himself and had sharp painful teeth, though I felt anger from the omega biting me, his soon to be alpha. 

I started to shake my hand a little, loosening the grip on his hand and causing the poor omega to choke on blood, making him release my hand which was now covered in blood. 'Serves that little shit right! You don't bite me, the Mafia leader!' I thought to myself as I knocked on the window between the rows of seats.

"Shitty hair I need a cloth! My hands are bleeding!" I yelled and got a rag thrown at my face a second later,"thanks hair for brains"

"No problem bakubro!"

____________________________

                          Word: 372

Yay! Five chapters, short chapters but chapters