Chapter 6 (edited)

Deku POV.

As I choked on blood, I started to regret biting him. He did after all take the muzzle off my face and then I bit him, but in my defence his hand was coming close to my neck which is already in enough pain as is.

I heard the blonde boy ask the red haired boy for something to wrap his bleeding hand. He was thrown a rag, wrapped his hand and went silent.

I waited for the backlash of me biting him but The rest of the drive to god knows where, was silent. I used this silence to try and figure out a way to escape and go find mom. I miss mom.

The truck did stop suddenly resulting in me flying into the seat in front of me. Doors opening and closing could be heard before the door I was half leaning on opened.

I then bolted towards the metal fence keeping me from freedom. "Fuck!" was heard from behind me before I heard people running behind me. I started to climb the fence only to yelp in pain and fall onto the floor, groaning in defeat. 'Of course they used the collar' I thought while trying to ignore the pain. 'I was so close too.' I thought sadly

I was tossed over a red head's shoulder then directed to a fancy room. A king bed was in the center, nightstands on both sides with a lamp on them, a desk in one corner, an omega nesting area in another corner. Across from the nest were two doors one was probably a closet and the other a bathroom. I was dropped in the middle of the room on a couch facing a TV. The red head then left locking the door from the outside in. I pouted in disappointment at not being able to get out.

I stood up and walked to the desk and sat under it placing the chair back where it was. I curled up in a ball with my gloved hands on my head where my cat ears should be. The pain from them not being there began to grow into a splitting headache, and the pain from my tailbone not being able to extend into it's fluffy tail made the pain a billion times worse. The pain happens at least once a week but as weeks go on the pain increases and I don't think mr. I'm better than you blondy will take this thing off, after I bit him. I'm also almost certain I'll be back with the traders soon since I once again bit the guy...

I groaned in pain trying to be silent but miserably failing. The pain from last week was nothing compared to right now, it felt like my body was on fire. My head felt like someone was kicking it with all their might from the inside. Tears were streaming down my face as much as I tried to get them to stop. They wouldn't, making my head pound harder. As much as I hate to admit it, the pain became too much and I soon felt myself lose consciousness.

____________________________

                         Words: 524

Please leave opinions in comments
💙💖🤍💖💙